Leo Sona help

OK so I just bought the Lelo Sona

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38998

It's absolutely fantastic but it makes a really weird noise. It's a bit like a high pitched fozzy bear "wakka wakka wakka wakka" until it is placed on skin. Is this normal?

I think I know the sound you mean, yes mine does it too, not all the time just sometimes, I wonder if it might be when you haven’t got a good seal between it and the skin. It’s not a quiet toy but wow! If it is the cruise version it might be the ‘cruise control’ kicking in to stop loss of power, mines just the normal one.

It's such a loud noise. When in use it's so quiet but when it's not the trill wakka wakka hoes eight through me. Glad it's not just mine.

But the reviews were excellent. Currently stock not available and I may give it a 2nd thought now.

4UOnly, it is absolutely fantastic just the noise is a little odd.

Rosy cheek, OK thanks. Trust your taste and I will put in my order once the stock becomes available. I find the pink ones sexy.

Hey RosyCheek

That don't wound right to me, lovely. I agree, not the quietest of toys before you put it too your skin. But it's easily covered with low tv or music sound. I agree - the sensation is amazing!!! I love mine. Is yours the cruise version? I just went and checked with mine, to see if I am forgetting the noise..mine don't make a noise like you describe, the noise is more like tuh tuh tuh tuh - kind of like someone flipping the pages of a book...or one of those plastic beach windmills going round fast in the breeze. I think thats what-ever causes the sensation of of having your clit licked fast and firm....well thats how I describe the sensation.

Wonder if there's a way you could play the noise to customer services to see if it's right? Hey have you used lube with it - wonder if lube could have got inside it? Not sure if that would cause a louder than usual sound? xx

I cant help with the problem but rosy cheek I love the description you gave of fozzy bear "wakka wakka wakka wakka" as a reference to the type of noise it is making.

Mine does not make this noise.

4UOnly, I was tempted to put this toy in the 'only one type of sex ever again' conversation on this forum, that's how good it is.

naughty stacey wrote:

Mine does not make this noise.

4UOnly, I was tempted to put this toy in the 'only one type of sex ever again' conversation on this forum, that's how good it is.

OK, thanks. I have decided to put in my order... but stock no available at the moment.

Hmm i don't think mine makes this noise, I have the Cruise. It is noisier then advertised but its more of a MMmmMMmmmMMMM than a wakka haha

I have the cruise version and I don't get that sound.

I have the Cruise and it doesn’t make that sound. It isn’t quiet by any means but the noise isn’t as you described. It sounds like something may be faulty with yours?

I think you could be right guys. The "wakka wakka" dies seem odd. I'm away from home for a few days so will recharge and check it again.

Wakka wakka....