Lesbian sex toys

Hi I’m new here, what is the best toy to buy for lesbian sex?

4 Likes

Hiya @Ditsygirl :wave::wave:

Welcome to the forum.

Lots of fab toys to choose from. Have a good browse and read the reviews.

Good luck.

1 Like

Hello :wave:

Morning and welcome :purple_heart:

Hi @Ditsygirl :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

There are various good suggestions in lots of these threads:

https://lovehoneyforum.com/search?q=Lesbian%20toys

But pretty much a good strapless strap on maybe and then whatever toys you favour for clitorus stimulation. Generally the favoured toys of any women irregardless of sexual orientation should work for you.

1 Like

Hi and welcome :hugs:

Hi @Ditsygirl Welcome to the forum

1 Like

I think toys are more genitalia and anatomy oriented than sexuality or gender. If neither of you have a penis or a prostate then those types of toys probably won’t be much use - but you should be able to do fun things with most of the rest. :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome @Ditsygirl

@Ditsygirl hi and welcome to the forum there are plenty of toys and information on here for lesbian sex hope you enjoy and find what your looking for

Hi and welcome, I hope you find the forum useful.

@Ditsygirl Hello and welcome to the forum.:wave:

Hi , welcome to the forum :wave:

Theres alot of remote/app toys in the shop too which can be fun to mix in during all sorts of sex including oral (eg. One person gets head and the remote, the other gets the vibes)

Hello and welcome

Hi and welcome to the forum. I’d suggest a strap on and a clitoral vibe such as a wand or bullet. As a bi girl these are my go tos. There is also a new book for girl on girl sex on the website so there is always that to look at if you want some ideas for positions.

1 Like

Hey welcome to the forum! :partying_face: there’s a great range of toys for all sorts so I’d defo go have a browse to see if anything takes your fancy.

Hellooooo and enjoy the search, there’s loads from strap-ons, double ended dildos, wands… Depends on your tastes

If strap ons are part of your kit then you can get padding that fits to the end for more comfort and stimulation.