Lesbians: How do you seduce your partner?

Ok, so i realised that I am very much "I want sex..." and I don't ever subtly seduce my girlfriend.... Its not because I'm lazy (ok maybe I am slightly..*blush*...) but its just I want her to know what I want, when I want it!

Whats do you find the best way to seduce your OH? & Do you have any tips that always seem to work for you guys?

x

I guess like any relationship really, you seduce in different ways each time to keep it interesting: sometimes it is going to be the simple "I want you right now" that you described but other times you can be a bit more elaborate. Some examples might be:

- taking her out for a nice meal and wearing a hot outfit you know she likes, you can flirt throughout the meal then let her know you're not wearing any knickers.

- buy some super hot lingerie for you and for her....be wearing yours when she gets home and give her a nicely wrapped package with hers in.

- go out to a club together and do some dirty dancing (for some reason that always makes me REALLY horny)

- spend the day texting her and telling her how much you love and want her...starting with sweet texts and getting gradually more flirty and filthy!

xxKPxx

Obviously not a lesbian () but I know for Ad time and kisses get her going a lot. So my advice is ask her!

all are different..when i,m with another female i love to touch stroke there backs gentle kisses on neck and on there backs i pay attention to the touching side always works for me

I know the different things she likes and perfectly capable of doing them... but i want to know what you guys do with your OH - (and possibly see if theres anything new we can try that we hadn't thought of!)

p.s it doesnt matter if your not a lesbian... just didnt want people saying "rub your bum on his penis!"

lol

x

chels18 wrote:

I know the different things she likes and perfectly capable of doing them... but i want to know what you guys do with your OH - (and possibly see if theres anything new we can try that we hadn't thought of!)

p.s it doesnt matter if your not a lesbian... just didnt want people saying "rub your bum on his penis!"

lol

x

so what have you done everybody is different like i said earlier,,,when i am with another female i love to slow touch and subtle kisses all over ifnd that that works for me with other females,,i love to take my time over thier bodies i hate to rush ,,a night in for me would be wine dvd and just start to touch each other slowly taking our time over each others bodies getting each other relexed then just take it on from there

Once I danced for my partner, she'd mentioned that she found the idea hot so one day (after I'd had a bit of dutch courage) I just went for it! Another time I trailed an ice lolly over her bare back and licked up the juice. Another time I asked her to let me sketch her which created quite an erotically charged atmosphere!

I dressed as a french maid and gave foot rubs to a playmate. I also dressed as a cheerleader for her and another time went out in a tight skirt so it was obvious I wasn't wearing any knickers.

Watching Cruel Intentions with some wine got me and another playmate in the mood...we just started stroking and kissing as the film got us so wound up!

xxKPxx

I love being touched - hands, neck, face... Especially if you are in a restaurant when you physically can't touch each other constantly - when you do it always feels different and lingering somehow. Like KP said, watching films such as cruel intentions. Getting really horny and then having to go out somewhere with friends - spending all evening desperate for each other, teasing with looks and flashes of skin, and the relief of walking through the door and ripping each others clothes off.... Cooking a meal and lighting a few candles. All simple stuff really x

Wizzie86 wrote:

I love being touched - hands, neck, face... Especially if you are in a restaurant when you physically can't touch each other constantly - when you do it always feels different and lingering somehow. Like KP said, watching films such as cruel intentions. Getting really horny and then having to go out somewhere with friends - spending all evening desperate for each other, teasing with looks and flashes of skin, and the relief of walking through the door and ripping each others clothes off.... Cooking a meal and lighting a few candles. All simple stuff really x

I love that Wizzie! knowing that we can't have each other but implying how much you want each other... remote control vibes seem to be the fav in that case!

:)