Let me introduce myself, I'm a man of blood and hate...

Right. So I'll describe myself in one sentance:

Museod is a pansexual moodswinging writer still in school whose interests revolve around ultraviolent cinema and fiction, black metal and cute romances, he also likes anime, cooking and brewery. At the moment, he's writing a story about a poisoner. His french is alright and his german is crappy. He is a theist, but doesn't really think god cares. He frequents newgrounds, 4chan and cracked. As much as he wants a sword, his parents won't let him have one. He is single, and would buy some gear, if he had anyone to tie up.

hay muse, so glad you have joined us. hope you like it round here

....seriously though, what do i keep telling you: You dont need someone to tie up as an excuse to buy awesome gear, i mean i have way too much and im by myself most of the time

anyways, WELCOME!

thanks. But....at the moment, I'm sharing a room with my older brother and a floor with my three siblings. Awesome gear would probably be impractical for the moment.

Welcome :)!

@elliex

thanks!

MuseOD wrote:

thanks. But....at the moment, I'm sharing a room with my older brother and a floor with my three siblings. Awesome gear would probably be impractical for the moment.

ehh, dont know how i would cope with siblings, especaly shairing a room. so glad im an only child and that J is too.

still, no harm in hanging here with us guys and frequenting the forums. i also love windo whopping here

welcome

thanks

hello and welcome to the forum

xGGx

Hello there and welcome Xx

Hi MuseOD,

Now that we know everything about you, welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy x

@Ork

Yep, here's hoping

Hi, welcome to the forums.

hi welcome andhave fun

Hi and welcome to the forum!