Let’s get it on, the 3” cock ext that is! 😁

Just received the mega mighty 3” extender, and been trying to get the bad boy on! which so far is a total failure. I was hoping to be ready for surprising the wife this weekend. But worried I’ll never get the bugger on...I’ve never used anything like this, but the wife will love it I’m sure, so..... Any tips? Helpful ones? Who’s had one of these bad boys on before?

I bought one recently. Lube up your cock, put lube inside, make sure your are hard and stretch it on. It kinda sucks in place.... Pinch the tip as you do it. I have to be honest, I loved it, but upon entering the missus it was to much for her and painful. I've bought a one inch extender instead and she's OK with that but not overly sure yet on whether she likes it or not... Prefers the real thing it seems....

Cheers dude I’ll give a try again tomorrow. I had loads o lube on, and I’m just under the 6”, standard girth I’d say 🤔🤭. But couldn’t get ma cock right in it the bloody thing. Tho for sure I could have been harder. It’s a bit of beast tho, I think i was perhaps intimidated by it😂😂

We own that monster and yup as rich says lube all the way. If you think you have used enough then put on more. Think you have put on too much? Add a smidgen more. Just take it slowly and you'll get there with a little patience.

As others have said, make sure you lube the toy and yourself. Also try and leave it in warm water for a few minutes before as this can help stretch it out, and before you put it on Make sure you pinch the tip to remove air! This is the one major issue that most people get as the air bubble will make it really hard to get on

Girth not lenght I would say, it can be, "too long" ?

As has been said LOADS of lube, then I squeeze it flat as I can to get the air out and it pretty much sucks it's way on (in a not unpleasant manner ;) )

It can make farting sounds as you squeeze it so do it gently if you're going for the element of surprise, or it takes a bit of explaining :D

1 Like

How did you get on JS1? What was the missus's reaction to it? Did she have to warm up to it? Or did you go straight in there? Did she like the feeling it prefer the real thing??

Hey Ricky, as soon as I seen your tip on pinching it, I new that would work, and it did so thanks for that.... I showed her it before we got started! I warmed the beast up on a trip to the bathroom, under the tapso not be cold, I think showing her it earlier got her really intrigued and horny. She says my cock is preferred, but just like the reviews her reactions during use were obvious, she likes it. I liked it to, top marks from me. We even used it this morning again before leaving the hotel. 👍

To be clear, I fucked her brains it with it, she loved it 😁

Ahhhh good stuff, glad it worked for you!!! Glad the missus enjoyed it too, maybe I just need to try aydin when fully warmed up.

Don’t forget the alcoholic beverages 😉

Bought this last week and surprised the wife at the weekend she didnt want to try it but last night during sex she asked me to put it on. Sex was brilliant for her i had to take it off to cum. I like the feeling of her wet pussy round my penis but with this no real feeling for me. Did get her in the mood as i got a nice bj also