1 Like

That is ny kind of game :heart:

1 Like

A dice game.
Take turns
Roll two dice.
If is double 5 or 6 & 4 , you apply 10 actions
licks of a clit or strokes of a cock.
Roll again , say totals a 6. So 6 penis in vagina thrusts or 6 sucks of cock.
If you get a roll of high scores , more chance of cumming.
Who cums first wins.
It might get very competitive,
I think it could be a game youd rather loose just so you can cum :joy:

4 Likes

Hahah this game did not last long, cause yesterday he asked may he cum and i could not deny :smiley: so we start this game again and lets see how long time he can be not cumming !

I would love to do this myself:

Being tied up, and video taken closed-up of genitals. And blindfolded. Video takes everything, ypu can watch how it slowly gets horny and see how pussy lips grow (or erection). Other one can stimulate how ever they want: whispering a sex story, tickling, touching etc. But all the time the genital video is on. And then watch it together so that the one is pleased or fucked, who watch themself.

Go shopping together in it :hot_face:

Here’s a few ideas:

Strip each other without using your hands.

Go out for a date without wearing any underwear and discuss the possibilities.

Have sex with one or both of you blindfolded.

Get dressed up in your favourite lingerie and stage a photoshoot.

Use a toy whilst your partner watches.

Assign tasks to a suite of cards, eg Spades is masturbation, clubs is oral etc and the number is the number of minutes. Take turns picking cards.

Watch a programme together and engage in foreplay during the commercials until the show is finished.

Adult ‘Simon Says’.

Play ‘sex education’, where you masturbate in front of each other to learn what your partner enjoys.

Play sexy ‘double dare’.

Naked twister. Or Naked any game for that matter!

Make underwear out of whipped cream and invite your OH to ‘remove’ your clothes.

Play ‘flashlight tag’ where your OH directs the beam of light to where they want to you be attentive.

Shower in the dark together.

Erotic body painting.

Find a new dinner recipe and cook it together naked.

Play scrabble and every naughty word results in the other person removing an item of clothing. For extra points spell out the act you would like to perform.

Sext each other from different rooms in the house to see how long you can hold out.

Play the ABC game, kissing body parts in alphabetical order.

Have fun peeps!

JbG

8 Likes

I really like this idea

1 Like

@JonnybGoode . I like the idea of Naked cooking together and strp scrabble.:+1:

"Find a new dinner recipe and cook it together naked.

Play scrabble and every naughty word results in the other person removing an item of clothing. For extra points spell out the act you would like to perform".

1 Like

Text messages to the OH.
Start out with eg: Hey sexy
Then say what you would do to them INCREASE TEXTS UNTIL THERE REALLY STEAMY , I would lick your toe while moonwalking etc…First one to say Prove it has to do that act. This could introduce new ideas that your maybe too anxious to say outright.

A few ideas from us - assuming consent throughout. Sorry if this repeats or is similar to other suggestions, have been scribbling these for a while.

Take a naughty selfie and send to partner

One person hides a sex toy that works for both of you; the other person has a time limit to find it. if successful they use it on partner, if not its used on them.

BDSM Card Game - assign suits to toys, number on card indicates time to use it or number of flogs etc. A/K/Q/J can switich players, or relate to sex/orgasms, or modifiers like being vibed for the next 3 cards etc

One player wears a remote control vibrator then hides. Other player has the remote then tries to find them by the moans and groans :joy:

BDSM Animal Hunt - players play as prey and hunter. Prey wears BDSM gear, animal tails etc if you are into that. Prey must hide from Hunter, gets punished if found. Can play with a remote vibrator as per previous suggestion.

Modify Twister - use dice/cards alongside the spinner that require players to strip or touch the other players

Write out naughty lines while being spanked

Read aloud dirty stories while being vibed or spanked

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Honey pot

Place some honey on different spots on your body and have your blindfolded partner find them by kissing your body and lick the honey off o ce they find each spot.

1 Like

I love this idea. Now where shall I hide :thinking::joy::joy:

New thought, not sure maybe repeating? no power on in your home. Phones, flashlights out of batteries and you can’t find candles so everything is by touch. Taking your time… (perhaps without words as well?) Except maybe moans and such you need to pleasure each other in the dark. Then boom, lights turn on and you get to see what you’ve been doing, probably a good idea to use body paint.