Let's start a sex box in our message boxes

Which acts do you find most enjoyable do you have any techniques that send you over the edge? Have you adapted any sex acts to send you in to a world of pure pleasure? ?
What do you do to others that gets a amazing response or do they do to you?
Have you stumbled across something that has really got hot wanting more?
May even teach each other something new.
Let's find out what's really happening behind closed doors.

Oh glittergirl, I like ykur thinking!

My other half makes me squirt every time with a simulateous mix of 2 fingers in ass, 2 on g spot and tongue on clit! And he does not let up until I am a quivering mess šŸ˜€

Loving another squirter hear .
And also love to to have multiple stimulation
last night my hubby had me lie on our sex wedge the inflatable one from hear it's such a amazing angel for hitting the g spot.
first started with to tounge and fingers then he lubed inserted vibrating love beads wow!!
Continued to use my butterfly kisses vibe then when I was almost about to cum Inserted his fingers curling his firm fingers up into my g spot then placed a flat plum down hard onto my public bone squashing my clit down hard and firm well I just squirted so hard it hit him with force .

When we kick of I don't know where to start, well I do but I want to do everything to her. I love foreplay, I love licking and sucking her nipples. I roll her onto her front and sit astride her and rub myself all over ass whilst gently biting her neck. There's usually some oral involved then she returns the favour. What really gets me going is seeing her in nothing else but a strap on, but for fear of sounding like a stuck records I'll say no more.

Good idea for a thread, looking forward to reading more!šŸ‘šŸ˜Š

I have to say this thread isn't going to last long under the present climate !

As many of you know we are active role players and just seeing my Mrs dressed up is enough to trigger a response from me. If you havn't tried dressing up for your partner yet then I strongly recommend you try it! You won't be disappointed !

We pretty much always start off with kissing and me giving him oral as I love it and naturally so does he! In terms of what tips me over the edge it's sticking a digit in or dirty talk as it distracts my mind from focussing on my orgasm!

Getting close to making me gag takes him over the edge x

That and me riding him, especially if I am in my lingerie which is more often than not!

My partner and I are into watersports, and her giving me a blowjob and getting me right to the edge of cumming, and then me pissing for a few mouthfulls in her mouth while she drinks it, then her carrying on the blowjob. Its the most intensely pleasurable thing in the world. If I really relax while she is doing it, its hard to explain, I feel like I am having a constant orgasm, like I dont know if piss is going ot come out or cum. Honestly, its like a 20 minute orgams, You can do the same the other way around, or even do it in the 69 position with you both pissing... thats the most fun and intimate thing my fiancee and I have ever done.

FYI, drink tons of water before you attemp watersports. Pee will taste just like water, and its completely sterile and harmless. Its also a lot of fun, and extremely intimate.