Let's talk about toys

Liberal girl here, exploring my bisexual side, looking for advice on the best toys to share. My playmate and I are looking to explore strap ons, but there are so many choices!!!

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @StarrySouth :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m afraid strap-ons are not my forte, but Lovehoney have some guides you may find useful?

Another sharing toy that gets mentioned a bit on here is the mains-powered wands. They have big heads and they’re very strong, so can easily be felt by both people in close quarters. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

If you’re going to be sharing a toy you should definitely get something body-safe and non-porous to avoid any kind of risk

The Joque Harness gets a lot of fantastic reviews if you’re looking to invest in something durable and comfortable, but as a first strap on I think the Tracey Cox Pegging Kit is excellent value, a Strapless Strap-on may work for you although I personally find that they’re quite anatomy dependant.

Any toy can be a couples toy, it just depends on what you and your partner are interested in :blush::rainbow:

There aren’t really any wrong answers, so it is whatever takes yours and your partner’s fancy the most.

With strap ons, harnesses have more flexibility as you can choose different sizes and styles of toy to suit you both or whatever you fancy that day. If you are planning on sharing the harness (as in you’ll each be wearing it at different times rather than one of you always wearing it) make sure you buy an adjustable strap style harness rather than the underwear style ones as the underwear style will stretch out to the larger of you and eventually it will stay stretched and you need it to be a little tight. If you really want the underwear style, I’d suggest each buying your own pair.

Strapless strap ons are good if you are likely to only want to stick to one dildo anyway. They can take a bit more getting used to as the wearer needs reasonably strong kegal muscles to keep it in.

2 Likes