Lets Thank Love Honey

Thought we could have a single thread for us all to Thanks the Fab people at Love Honey for all they do to make us Happy,

Thanks Guys you all Rock xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lol SC you jumped right on my bandwagon gr i also want to say thanks LH your brilliant and without you i would be bored lonely and lost in the big world of cyber space gr!

LOVE YOU LOVEHONEY and i love all my new found boardy friends gr xoxoxo

sorry lks didnt mean to jump on bandwagon i saw your post & thought it would be a good idea to start a dedicated thread for everyone to use x

its fine lol and if anyone was gonna jump on my bandwagon i would want it to be a you sc lol

honestly, i think lovehoney is a bit of a lifeline for me and mrsdoctorp. theres only really one shop we go to for toys IRL, and thats Saints and Sinners in blackpool, and thats not so convenient for us, so this place is awesome, combined with the forum, its a superb place to come, read reviews, get suggestions and hopefully purchase those new toys.

*applauds*

lil_known_secret wrote:

its fine lol and if anyone was gonna jump on my bandwagon i would want it to be a you sc lolExternal Media

External Media

im getting all flushed gr

this is why i love the boards you just never know whats gonna happen

Thank you love honey. If you were with me now I would give a little playful spank on the bum in appreciation

yeah yeah yeah! thank you! maybe we should let LH decide what the next rebellion is as a thank you? so what pics of us do u fancy guys?

DP

imeldaimelda wrote:

yeah yeah yeah! thank you! maybe we should let LH decide what the next rebellion is as a thank you? so what pics of us do u fancy guys?

Lol I like that idea!

Yeah we love LH!!!! I need a new case for all my toys...collection is growing!

sex toy collection rebellion? lol

Oh bum I must have posted my thank you on another thread! Duh! Thank you LH!

he he that's good actually!

would be a laugh to see who has the biggest

the biggets sex toy?

https://www.annsummers.com/wcsstore/AnnSummers/images/AnnSummers/ASPRODUCT_IMAGES/07FPSVAS1001_M.jpg

me and mrsdoctorp have this one, its FAR from the biggest on this site, but its big enough.

Thankyou muchly! i do enjoy purchasing many a fantastic item from you - and have found out some wonderful things through the forum! many thanks xx

Horny Pony wrote:

Oh bum I must have posted my thank you on another thread! Duh! Thank you LH! External Media

Sorry chic

thanks LH love you!!!