LH Addict

im definately an addict - only discovered LH a month ago and have racked up 2000 oh points. and thats before tonights order :-)

also love the forums - so many good ideas

I think it's safe to say I'm one of the biggest addicts on here - I've been told I'm a good customer/buy a lot by 3 different members of Customer Care... I think that means I have a problem.

I wouldn't say i'm an addict per se, but I am always fighting the urge to spend more money on toys and things just because there is still so much I want to try!

Totally addicted to the forum mind :P

I am definatly an addict. I always considered myself to be someone who had self control on there spending and didnt use to buy myself alot. Since finding Love Honey I cannot stop. There is still so much I want to try so cannot see that changing anytime soon. If ever at all. This is such a fantastic site with the forum, the offers, the customer care and more more. I think once you have found Love Honey your hooked and there is no turning back.

This is totally unfair! I was pandering about this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22571 on the Pander To Me thread and it was not available. Now, there is only 1 in stock and I can't even afford buying it - I would have probably bought it instead one of the vibrators I bought on Saturday. Now they are tempting me again.