LH Addict

I believe I need a therapy. I am a total LH addict - I am too sleepy now even to think, but currently I am refreshing the forum and the FedEx page (for the first time, my delivery will be with FedEx and I am able to track it). And I know it will not change it's status every minute or I can get another couple of hours of sleep, but it is stronger than me... Also, I spent a lot on my last order and I can't afford to spend more now, but, nevertheless, I am still checking the DOTD and the Special Offers.

Needless to say, I also open the Sex Toy Testers page and the blog pretty regularly as well.

BTW, before last month, I haven't been in LH for a few months and almost forgot about it and was able to live a normal life. Then I decided I need a new set of kegel balls - to raise the level a bit. And it all started again... Not that I am complaining - I like it, but I am still an addict.

P.S. I know there are older threads on this topic but wasn't able to find an open one.

Posting a new post because I wasn't able to edit my previous one for some reason.

I know what you mean! I hadn't placed an order since August then suddenly I spent a little over £300 in October!
and I'm still checking sales and special offers.. It's an addiction.

*Hushes his voice and whispers*

It's all a devious plot by the hidden society called the Lumino Hereticia. They give us a forum to talk about toys and sex, which makes us think about toys and sex, they then give us free toys to get us having sex and then give us amazing deals to spend our money on. it's all part of their plan to take over the world by turning everyone into sex crazed, lethargic, brainwashed puppets. when their plans take fruition they will activate the hidden chipsets in all of the LH made toys and that will send a pulse wave into our brains and make us docile and compliant.... and then the Lumino Hereticia (LH) will seize control of all governments and countries........ but don't tell anyone, it's a secret, and besides, they couldn't do any worse than the shower of greedy scummers running things now........ ; )

Draven, I think their plan is working perfectly till now :) Even more than perfect! :)

They'd have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those pesky kids

Draven wrote:

It's all a devious plot by the hidden society called the Lumino Hereticia. They give us a forum to talk about toys and sex, which makes us think about toys and sex, they then give us free toys to get us having sex and then give us amazing deals to spend our money on. it's all part of their plan to take over the world by turning everyone into sex crazed, lethargic, brainwashed puppets. when their plans take fruition they will activate the hidden chipsets in all of the LH made toys and that will send a pulse wave into our brains and make us docile and compliant.... and then the Lumino Hereticia (LH) will seize control of all governments and countries........ but don't tell anyone, it's a secret, and besides, they couldn't do any worse than the shower of greedy scummers running things now........ ; )

Hilarious Draven - I am a total LH Addict and now I know why - lol :) xx

I'm totally addicted too...but there are worse things to be addicted to. Like my OH is addicted to Candy Crush, now that IS serious!

Maybe we need to open up a lovehoney addicts support group? Meetings could be held in the lovehoney coffee shop?!

Great idea! :)

I'm game

blonde vixen13 wrote:

Maybe we need to open up a lovehoney addicts support group? Meetings could be held in the lovehoney coffee shop?!

*pushes chair back and stands up*

Hi, I'm Crazy Horse and I'm addicted to LH.

Draven wrote:

That explains everything thanks for clearing it up draven xx

*looks shifty fiddles with bank card and hides it*
I don't have a problem

crazy horse wrote:

blonde vixen13 wrote:

*pushes chair back and stands up*

Hi, I'm Crazy Horse and I'm addicted to LH.

Hi crazy horse welcome to the group. Is a safe place and no one will judge you. whos next?

Well done crazy horse. You have just taken the first step to recovery against the long hard battle of the dildos!

I am definitely addicted. Can't resist special offers and LH always has special offers! Help me lol

It'd never work, you'd all get together and share toy stories and end up spending even more from each other's recommendations lol

Very true HMV lol

Hello All. I'm Naughty Miss K and I'm a LH addict. According to my housemates. I disagree. :P