LH Advanced Sex Toy Cleaner ok for Fleshlights?

Was wonderinf if this cleaner is ok for the Fleshlight. I've read isopropyl alcohol is good to use, and while hot water is good I think everyone should really think about something a bit more anti-bacterial.

The product is here, I've found one review saying the use it on the Fleshlight, wanted more input.

Thanks!

HatsOff

i love this cleaner! but as im a women i dont have a fleshlight lol, its very very good and i really couldnt see any problems with you using it with a flesh light, i say get it! it lasts for ages aswell.

hope this helps

D

Hiya HatsOff welcome to LoveHoney.

Tallboy

Thanks Diamonds.

Because of the material of the Fleshlight, they advice against any use of detergents as it can damage the integrity of the material ... or something. I'm guessing the cleaner isn't detergent based, but I'm not sure!

Thanks for the welcome tallboy247

I use sex toy cleaner on my fleshlights, I've only noticed good things. They do feel fresher. Drying them properly is the biggest factorin their care.

You are supposed to sluice em out with alcohol periodically, this is stated on THEIR website.

HatsOff wrote:

Was wonderinf if this cleaner is ok for the Fleshlight. I've read isopropyl alcohol is good to use, and while hot water is good I think everyone should really think about something a bit more anti-bacterial.

The product is here, I've found one review saying the use it on the Fleshlight, wanted more input.

Plain soap cleans just as well as antibacterial cleansers. However, antibacterial cleansers not only are very harsh on skin, but also provide undesirable cross resistance to some antibiotics. So please, please, please, avoid antibacterial cleansers. I wish they weren't so commonplace, it's products like that which contribute to the existence of drug-resistant super bugs.

http://www.physorg.com/news106418144.html

Alcohol, on the other hand, is a great disinfectant. So I'd recommend ordinary soap most of the time, and a good rinse with alcohol occasionally. :)

Thanks for the tips.

And ordinary soap will deteriorate the Fleshlight, so that's out of the question.

You're right, I checked their site and they advise use of warm water only, so use that with occasional doses of alcohol. :)

Hi HAtsoff, welcome to OA!

Sorry I can't help with your question though

xxx

Yup vodka is an easy ocassional toy cleaner IMHO

imeldia, do you simply waste the vodka after cleaning or save it & have it with some orange juice? Times are hard my dear!

ick! Vodka is fairly cheap so it goes down the sink. I'm a cocktail drinker normally.