LH Basque size help

There are a couple of basque sets in the £20 range that I really like but I don't know what size to order.

i have large boobs so probably more suited to a 16-18, 14 waist but a tummy too and 14 hips.

any ideas on best fit size?

If it helps my Mrs tends to order the next dress size up . Don't forget if it doesn't fit you can always return it with no quibble .

Order 2 sizes then utilise the top notch returns policy for the one that doesn't fit.

Sum Sub wrote:

Order 2 sizes then utilise the top notch returns policy for the one that doesn't fit.

Second it, you cannot go wrong with the Lovehoney returns policy!

Hi, don't know if this is going to help but I have several Lovehoney basques and I also have large boobs .I'm roughly a size 16(also bit of a tum ) but I usually go for the 1x/2x size 18/20 which is actually a very good fit everywhere apart from the cups which are nearly always a bit small even for a plus size item.
Mine are 34G and I can just about squeeze them in with some overspill ! Have a look at the reviews on these, I think most people with big boobs say the same, but as everyone's said you can always order several sizes and return the ones that don't fit :)