LH on TV tonight

Hey :slight_smile: The grey box is the charging station for the toy, the toy is the Arcwave Ion Pleasure Air Smart Silence Male Masturbator

1 Like

Iā€™m going to watch this on catch-up just to see Brenna and those testers @Holly_Love spotted wonder if I can spot them too :blush::joy:

1 Like

A great program and very well put together. I saw the post from the production company asking for volunteers to be interviewed (something that maybe if I was a retired lottery winner and my Mum was no longer with us Iā€™d have gladly volunteered for) and wondered whoā€™d end up in the program. Fair play and huge respect to those who took park, especially the guy so open about his love of lingerie!

Brilliant to see the staff behind the scenes and the show covering everything from design and product testing, to the telesales crew and warehouse teams. And @Lovehoney_Brenna of course!

Hope thereā€™s going to be a sequel! :wink:

3 Likes

Just watched it. Saw several outfits I want.
Is the ā€œbondage inspired pieceā€ for sale yet? or if you need a product tester look no furtherā€¦

This one? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Ahh missed it! Just looked it up and itā€™s on the Channel 4 catch up. Will have to check it out.

Iā€™m about to watch it eeek so excited! About time it gets more out there for sexual pleasure the topic shouldnā€™t be such a taboo subject

Mr H and I watched it last night and really enjoyed it. It was great to see the people working there, especially Brenna of course, and everything that goes on behind the scenes. We also did a lot of product spotting which was fun :smile: Well done on all your success LH, well deserved!

3 Likes

Love the body @Lovehoney_Brenna posted . Saw it on the show and love it even more now hope mr s surprises me with this in my stocking :santa:

Glad it wasnā€™t just me thinking that.

2 Likes

Yes thatā€™s the one.

It was a great interesting show. Sounds like a big operation with 400 workers and ordering so many millions of sstock. Good to see Brenna and some of the other team who all do an excellent job and seem to enjoy working there! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi can you get lovehoney on Netflix missed on tv

1 Like

Itā€™s on 4od, I missed it on Channel 4 too but will be catching up at the weekend :+1:

1 Like

Whats 4od not a techy

1 Like

:joy: Channel 4 on demand. Itā€™s a free catch up for most Channel 4 stuff, smart tvā€™s normally have it installed anyway or if you Google ā€œ4odā€ you can watch the program online.

1 Like

Channel four app on your phone ā€¦

2 Likes

I watched it earlier - it was great to see @Lovehoney_Brenna featured on the show :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks all for the info will have a look

1 Like

Thoroughly enjoyed the program and great to put faces to some of the team.