LH on TV tonight

Hi, I have just looked at TV for tonight and Love Honey are featured on a Channel 4 programme at 10.00 in the UK. It appears to be about Love Honey and business leading up to Christmas. Not sure if its a repeat but will be worth a watch.

17 Likes

According to my Sky planner, it’s new! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Someone record it me and I will watch it later :+1:

2 Likes

I see it advertised on their Facebook page earlier. I’ve put it on to record, knowing me I’ll fall asleep not that far into it :rofl:

1 Like

Ooh thanks for the info. Will set a record for it! :+1:

1 Like

Do you have Sky+ @Gazza_64? If you put the Sky+ app on your phone you can set your box to record from anywhere. Also if you have the Sky Go app, you can watch Sky on your device anywhere. I know you travel a lot so it may be useful.

4 Likes

I’ve already set it to record!

1 Like

Ohh I need to press record :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:, thanks good people in my phone - hopefully a good watch

1 Like

@WillC I was joking mate I’d rather share my downtime with you guys :+1:

1 Like

Set to record

Sigh it’s a shame the only sky box in the house is my mum’s and she doesn’t go to bed or anything until midnight every night and I can’t just go up to her and be like “Hey, Mum, can I have the Sky box tonight at 10pm so I can watch a programme about sex toys?”

Looks like I won’t be watching it :frowning: :joy:

4 Likes

I hope it will be available on 4oD catch up. I won’t get a chance to watch it and can’t record!

1 Like

“On my first day I thought the wands were microphones”

This is brilliant. 10/10. :ok_hand: :clap: :clap: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

Absolutely loving the program! Love love Lovehoney :heart:

5 Likes

Having spoken to Brenna via email quite a few times it was funny to see her on TV.

Re the LH YT vids I used to enjoy watching them but due to the age restriction EU YT now has in place I can’t. Was able to watch the one featured in the program just now though.

1 Like

Loved the program even spotted a couple of things we have as testers

1 Like

I enjoyed the programme and it was good to see @Lovehoney_Brenna Business seems to be going very well and appear to have a great number of staff. Well Done LoveHoney.

1 Like

It was interesting to see what the lingerie design team call a fuller bust. :roll_eyes:
When I’ve reviewed a plus size item I mainly feel there’s never enough fabric in the boobs. I wish there was a size option for this like some companies do.

6 Likes

I agree my 38GG usually spill out of anything that isn’t properly fitted sometimes thats not a problem but sometimes it makes the whole piece of lingerie out if shape.

1 Like

Watched it last night and thought it was great.
Also good to see some of the people we deal with.
Thumbs up all round from us :+1: :sunglasses: