LH on tv

Bit random but just watching a documentary on love honey on life time channel. Really interesting seeing the people behind the website and helpful posts. I always feel that LH are customers orientated, very happy to see my perception is precise. Big shout out to LH for helping make the world a happier place. 😁

Yep its a great documentary, funny in places too :)

Looks like a great place to work too, kinda gotta thing for LH Cazz now lol, she's a wee cutie.

Just seen a Lovehoney advert on watch 👍

Anyone know how I can catch up with this documentary? I would love to see behind the scenes of LH!

Its on the site, Under Lovehoney TV there is a link there

Must admit enjoyed the program, nice to see people happy in their workplace liked the humour.

Saw the series the first time round and loved it. Mrs Mozz really wants to work there now.

It's also available on American Netflix under frisky business!

It's how we found this site in the first place was through watching the show

I must be doing something wrong?! I can't find it on Netflix, I am in the UK though. How do you get the US one?

Im starting to think I've unknowingly put some kid proof setting on my laptop! Haha

Never know wrote:

I must be doing something wrong?! I can't find it on Netflix, I am in the UK though. How do you get the US one?

Im starting to think I've unknowingly put some kid proof setting on my laptop! Haha

Unfortunately, Netflix only lets people in the US access the US website. Those of us in the UK only have access to the UK version of Netflix - *sad face*

Having said that, you can download a handy proxy server called "Hola" which 'tricks' the US site into thinking you're in the US. You should be able to access it that way :D

Enjoy!

if you type into google 'watch the joy of sex toys online', you should be given a list of sites that will stream it