LH Order Help!!!

Hello

I placed an order and got a confirmation email and payment recipet but looking in my account I can't find my order anywhere... Can someone help / confirm I will get my order? =( Worried!

Hiya AlaineB - Just have a chat to customer services either by phone or live chat - they will be able to put your mind at rest Hun :) xx

you will, don't worry, LH are brill : )

give it a little time to pop up on your account history, if it still doesn't then give them a "buzz" (pun very much intended... )

I actually had this the other day. Contact customer service and they can sort it out for you really quickly. :)

The live chat is offline right now and I've ordered a few nice surprises to get my OH in the mood and he doesn't know and will be back any minute so I can't call them sadly... I will have to see if it pops up later on or call them on Monday Hopefully the order comes...

When it happened to me she told me they had already packed the order, it just didn't link to my account for some reason. So it should be with you :)

Oh fingers crossed xx

I'm sure the order has gone through as you got an email but reading the forums you may not have been signed in when you placed it. If this is the case, it hasn't been linked to your account and without speaking to LH you won't get any Oh! points. So even if your order arrives I'd still recommend speaking to them. :)

LetsTryThis wrote:

I'm sure the order has gone through as you got an email but reading the forums you may not have been signed in when you placed it. If this is the case, it hasn't been linked to your account and without speaking to LH you won't get any Oh! points. So even if your order arrives I'd still recommend speaking to them. :)

I was signed in though... that's the weird thing... I'll call them on Monday. Thanks for your help guys and gals

AlaineB wrote:

LetsTryThis wrote:

I was signed in though... that's the weird thing... I'll call them on Monday. Thanks for your help guys and gals

Hi AlaineB - I've had a quick look and the order wasn't linked to your account. It's all done now though so you should be able to view it next time you log in :-)

Lovehoney - Louise wrote:

AlaineB wrote:

LetsTryThis wrote:

Hi AlaineB - I've had a quick look and the order wasn't linked to your account. It's all done now though so you should be able to view it next time you log in :-)

Thank you LH louise