LH order on its way

Just ordered the Clone a willy and Clone a pussy kits, I’ve already been told I can’t take it to work with me, lol.
Gone for the deal of the day too, the vibrating butt plug.
We’re looking forward to them all coming.

3 Likes

Try this one. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Let us know how you get on, we have been looking at these. :grin:

1 Like

Will do… it should come tomorrow.

1 Like

Those Kegel balls wouldn’t fit me but I have the Arc on my list.

Those emails don’t half increase the anticipation. They’re like Pavlov’s bell for my vagina!

Oh, I came on to reply to the ‘can’t take to work’ comment and got carried away.

A school mate brought his mum’s vibrator to art class after the very uptight teacher asked us all to bring in an object to draw. It took a few minutes of us giggling 14-15 year-olds before the penny dropped and he was sent along with ‘that filthy object’ to the headmaster.

His mother was called and wiped the floor with the head for having unartistic art teachers and that she did not want to see yet another bowl of fruit painting coming home. She also mentioned reporting the art teacher for displaying her own paintings of wine bottles and suggested she might be alcoholic.

This was decades ago as I’m an oldie. The dressing down was gossiped about in our community for ages yet no one ever mentioned the vibe.

1 Like

@VR brilliant! We had a music teacher who had a raunchy poster of Raquel Welch high up on the music room wall, out of reach of us! Can you imagine such a thing being allowed in today’s PC climate?

Sadly, no.

There was a lot of stuff they wouldn’t get away with - and in some cases it’s rightly so. But we had a lot of fun back then and I’m pretty sure we learned a lot about stuff that wasn’t on the school curriculum - like strip poker in a quiet out-of-the-way classroom during lunch break (it was that or the chippy and we were all on a perpetual diet).

I’d never played poker before and that’s a real life-skill :grin: :wink:

1 Like