LH points

Hello

I have just placed my first order with Lh but didn't open an account first, will I still be eligible for the LH points? I just didn't realise and I thought I could set an account up at a later stage, but now I'm worried I missed out on some points.

many thanks for any help :)

Speak to LH live chat and give them an order number, they're really good and will help you out :)

welcome by the way x

Hi!

Yes, LH customer service is excellent. Web live chat or call them, let them know the situation and the order number, and the points should appear immediately in your account. I've purchased a few times forgetting to log in first and they've always been really helpful and quick about it.

Welcome to LH! Have fun shopping :)

Hey Mr_Tea

I managed to find your order and have linked it to your account. Your loyalty points are due to be added to your account on the 3rd December :)

Now you have an account set up, just log in each time you shop to have your order automatically linked up.

If ever you forget, just have a chat with Customer Care who will manually link your order up for you :)

Thanks for shopping with us - enjoy!

Have Lovehoney ever considered hosting training courses for customer service? There are plenty of companies that could really benefit from it.

End result: World Peace.

Win!

Hiya guys!

Thank you you so much for all your replies and welcomes:)

and big big thank you lovehoney-Jess for sorting it out for me. Loving lovehoney already :)

Mr_Tea wrote:

Hiya guys!

Thank you you so much for all your replies and welcomes:)

and big big thank you lovehoney-Jess for sorting it out for me. Loving lovehoney already :)

No problem at all - a pleasure to be of service! :)

So glad you're enjoying it around here, we hope you'll stick around!