LibraLover's Mystery Item?

So, I have just read LibraLovers review ( http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32808&reviewid=116567#customer_reviews ) and I've just got to know what got the balls out!

Any guesses? I'm going to guess the hoover!

Oooh yes, I've just read the review and I'm intrigued!

That must have been a genuinely unpleasant experience. I, too, would love to know how did you manage to get them out, LibraLover. I guess I would try to use some sneezing powder, violent sneezing or coughing sometimes pushes jiggle balls out of you, no matter how well-trained pelvic floor muscles are. Anyway, I would not fancy an experience like this, even though small love balls sound like an interesting challenge, I don't think (seeing I have read your review) I would be brave enough to try these...

Oh intresting! I just read the review and would like to know aswell. That is why I do not fancy the ben wan balls that do not have a cord to remove them with. I think I would have a panic attack and run to the doctors! lol xx

I'm picturing salad tongs, or some type of magnet on a stick. I have a similar set, only ever braved using them in a condom as was a suggestion by mrsm (not seen around for a while, hoping she's well) but never have, and now never will use thrm free roaming!

OMG I hope she posts how she got them out.

I have some silver ones and all I had to do was relax and squat, to get them out, with a bit of a push, as though I was giving birth. Know of 2 lady friends who have these too and had to get someone else to help them to retrieve them. ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

Come on LibralLover - spill the beans ! You can't leave us hanging ? Lol x

ShinySparkle wrote:

I've lost a cock ring up mine once.

^ useful bit of info there.

Is it still there or did you get it back ?!?!?! Lol

ShinySparkle wrote:

I've almost lost a g-string up there too. I just remembered that one. Hmm.

Getting a bit worried now !! I shall have a careful search. If I drop dead and need a post mortem ? - wouldn't want anything strange to be found !!!!!

ShinySparkle wrote:

Heehee. Imagine the airport scanner...!

Oh good god !!! Lol

Can always remember oh buying me an extremely small dildo once and saying he would need to attach a bit of string to it incase it 'got lost' up there,. . . . .bloody cheek !!!!

Poor libralover!!!! This was my fear so glad i got corded.i can only imagine is the squat or someone got them out for her.

Omg Ss!!! Thong !!! Cock ring!! Jesus women what wa s you doing!

ShinySparkle wrote:

My OH says mine is a cave. He's not wrong. ;)

Hehe I have some funny images now of someone pulling out stuff from their vagina like they are emptying a bag 😂

Haha I only just saw this now!! It wasn't anything as interesting as some suggestions! I just got my widest dildo and, well, kept penetrating until I got wider, then one came out, and I was wide enough down there to retrieve the second with my hand... it wasn't my most pleasant session with that dildo!!

lol I have images of one of those kids magician's shows where they keep pulling bigger and bigger things out of a tiny bag!

LibraLover wrote:

Haha I only just saw this now!! It wasn't anything as interesting as some suggestions! I just got my widest dildo and, well, kept penetrating until I got wider, then one came out, and I was wide enough down there to retrieve the second with my hand... it wasn't my most pleasant session with that dildo!!

Oh not very pleasant, this would be my biggest fear or having something cordless. I liked the suggestion of a big magnet! Way more sensible than me suggesting a hoover oops

Sticky Vicky comes to mind with this thread ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Sticky Vicky comes to mind with this thread ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

OH MY GOD! I HAVE SEEN HER!

It's decided. I am never going cordless! Lol xxx

LilHorror wrote:

It's decided. I am never going cordless! Lol xxx

MEGA DITTOS!!!