Licking Bum

Hi All

My and my wife are in to most thinking in the bedroom. We both love anal and anal play I love my wife to rub the opening of my anus and it makes me cum so hard. I love my wife ass and would love to lick her bum hole but she just can’t let me do it she says it does not feel right. She is happy for me to finger and toy it but. It lick it. Does anyone have an ideas to help her or is it just call it a day

1 Like

If she really doesn’t like the idea, she won’t enjoy it so it’s not worth pressing the issue. It also depends what her concern is but have you thought about using a barrier? Dental dams are designed with this in mind. They are squares of material, often latex and often flavoured that you place on the area you wish to lick and it provides a barrier between your tongue and that body part. Dental dams aren’t that always that easy to get hold of, but you can also cut up a condom for the same effect.

4 Likes

I am one of those people who don’t like this either and my advise is, don’t push her on it. She might feel like this too. Remember, if you push on and on and she eventually says yes, that is NOT CONSENT. It’s just her giving into you and not actually her choice to let you do it if that makes sense? It’s a good thing to have boundaries and discuss them with your partner and have safe words if you start feeling uncomfortable.

2 Likes

As above, if she’s 100% a no then just move on and enjoy what she does like. However having said that my wife would have been a solid no at the start of our relationship and as I introduced her to more things she’s opened up to new and kinkier things as we grow. She enjoys me licking her bum but it still a bit anxious about it so just play it by ear, but don’t press if she’s a no.

If she doesn’t like it then that’s where you need to respect her wishes. Or you can pop her on all 4’s to give her oral and run your tongue the full length from clit to the end of her pussy. Once she’s getting fully turned on occasionally run your tongue further and further back… She if it appeals when fully aroused

It’s taken 47 years for my wife to finally allow me to rim her. Turns out she really enjoys it. She squirted the first time I did it for her.

2 Likes

I love to give and receive this but it’s not the same for my wife, it freaks her out a bit and actually oral in general is not on her faves list, I just try to be patient with it and sometimes the moment is right.

When we have played around with it she’s been happiest when we’re in the bath or the shower together, I think the hygiene side of it is a big barrier for lots of people so really make a top priority out of that before and after.

When I was first dating my now wife I licked her bum…she wasn’t keen at all. So I’ve not tried since - that said ten years have passed and over the years many things have changed sexually - she would never consider anything in her bum until about 6 months ago, now she has found out she really enjoys a butt plug when the mood is right so I might broach the subject as to whether she might want to try again….however I’ve learned that if it’s something you alone want to try it’s not worth it unless your partner is keen too. Have that conversation openly and you never know what might happen, and what new experiences you both mightexperience.

1 Like

My wife and I were both getting a little board with the same old routine sex. I always wanted to give her a ass lick. Last weekend I asked her what would make you feel good. She said ohh I’m not really sure why. I said would you enjoy my wet tongue in your ass. She gave me a look like I was kidding. I just bent her over the couch and went to it. Well I guess she always wanted me to Anal play her. I really enjoy licking her ass every time she tells me too. It’s a whole new wonderful world.

2 Likes

It might just be a hard line she doesn’t want to cross :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I know for me I’m fine with anal sex and toys, but would never want my OH to lick me as I just don’t feel I’d ever be clean enough :sweat_smile: Talk to her and find out what her main hold-up with it is. If it’s cleanliness perhaps somewhere down the line bring up trying it in the shower so she can feel the cleanest possible :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Have to take her views into account and respect it’s not for everyone, but it doesn’t mean you can’t revisit back to the idea at a later stage if she’s feeling more open to it.
Many people have the issues of hygiene which puts them off wanting to get face up with a bum but you can prep and clean so it’s all fresh down there.

Clean around it with a wet wipe to convince her that you’ve sainitised it, if your digging deeper, I’m not surprised she’s a little more reticent