Lightweight large dildos

My OH is kickstarting our sexlife and as part of it she’s looking at replacing her dildo collection, she has some large dildo’s but because of scarring in an awkward place due to child birth getting the right dildo is important,
she likes big dildo’s but she always found the problem with big dildo’s they are usually very heavy and that can sit in the wrong place and cause her discomfort by the way the weight pulls on her scar.
As dildo descriptions don’t include weight she was hoping to get some large lightweight dildo’s if they exist.
Does any know of any or recommend any? Thanks. XxX

2 Likes

How big is big for her?

A large Silicone dildo is going to be heavy no matter what though, its just the nature of the material im afraid.
You may be able to find some fantasy options that are better for her. As the wider variety of shapes means you can get ones that are wide but taper at the end, so droop less for their circumference. Theres some pics in the toy box feed too.

Maybe trying a different position when using them would help (or investing in a sex machine)

1 Like

@Green_Eyed_Girl Her smallest dildo is around 6.5 inch circumference and they go up to around 8 inch circumference.
She was hoping there might be something other than silicone that might be lighter.

I mean, wood sex toys are a thing. They have to be properly sealed to be body safe but theyr out there

2 Likes

Cedar wood is very light and close grain

1 Like

All I can think of is king cock dildos maybe :thinking: not sure if they’re lighter in weight but the one I have defo feels lighter than the other sorts I’ve had in the past.

2 Likes

I had this one, was eye wateringly too big for me and I kept him around to fling at a burglar if anyone ever broke in.
Then I gave him to a friend who could actually make use of it.
I realised asking a burglar to come up to my bedroom so that I could get the ‘big lad’ was probably a bad idea :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Well often it might be a good lube that is needed as then any toys wont drag on the skin and pull on the scarring.

1 Like