Like my ass?

Damn girl, I nearly gave myself an electric shock drooling over my laptop!!! Wow, as great as it is I'd have to kiss you from head to foot first and then slowly work my way back up again, then starting by biting into that tight pale little ass on both cheeks then I'd turn it up a notch by spanking your perfect peach to bring a bit of colour to it then I'd be so aroused I'd be gagging to stetch you open, you'd wait until I'd got my now throbbing cock in hand and you'd say eh-ah, you gotta earn it, then you'd pull your pink knickers aside before I ate them, and I would bury my head in your moist pussy with my tongue on Biffins Bridge while deciding where I wanted to venture first, a couple of seconds later and I'm off, sucking and teething your clit whilst giving you a bit of pussy thumb-age, then I'd pull you open with both hands and put my tongue as far as I could get inside you.
I would release, have one more suck on that pink bud then working my way back up those pussy lips, sucking and and chewing until meating your Holy Grail and what an ass as you catch your breath I see it before me winking at me, beckoning me to dive in but not before slowly working my way around the teatering rim on my quest for Middle Earth, I'd finally reach the star fishes lair and after a damn good tonqueing, I'd invite your boyfriend from behind the door where he'd been watching and together we'd make you AIRTIGHT, and fuck the shit out you until the early hours, to a raging climax of OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! How was that??? Answers on a post card to: md.harper@hotmail.co.uk
lol, Mark.