Like or Hate cuming in your underwear?

I quite like to cum in my undies and don't mind if it happens. Quite easy to do and can't really avoid it when using my girlfriends wand which does the job quickly. It's not that comfortable when they have got all wet but saves on some cleanup.

TREBOR_1980 wrote:

Will have to look at that. I just bought this... very excited! https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33870

Let us know how it is i was looking at that before i got the wand.

👍🏻

My boyfriend gets wet dreams now and again if he has not been wanking as much. He doesn't seem to mind this.

As my profile picture probably suggests... I'm quite into things like this.

I once woke up from a wet dream and I was literally saturated down there from ridiculous amounts of cum. It was a nice surprise ;)

I find it a really big turn on when my girlfriend reaches down through my trousers and into my underwear to give me a handjob, It really gets my heart beating having a handjob in my underwear feels really special better than whipping it out of my trousers.

Depends on the situation but I do like enjoy cumming in my underwear and it's sometimes more practical than having to clean up a big load of cum sprayed all over.

I like the passionate, urgent quickie stuff. It feels pretty rude and naughty, which is fun, but I hate the friction. Probably wearing the wrong gear tho ;D

When we were first going out I used to love to rub my husband through his trousers until he came. He used to rub me through my underwear at the same time. He said he used to love leaving me damp and also experiencing a damp crotch as well on the way home. Happy times. 😀💧

1 Like

I'm still loving it even though I'm now single![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif) I can't wait till I find the next mrs Teacake who will hopefully get me all excited by rubbing my crotch area. Or me just getting too excite by kissing her. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Never been a big fan of this even in teenage years , liked the feeling of waking up mid ejaculation but then always hated the feeling of the cum in my boxers

Have never com in my boxers, but always have always left wet patches from getting excited with the OH. Happens regularly, think she gets a kick out of it.

Ex gf used to put her hands down my shorts or trakkies n fap me ov. Not good wen u had to walk home tho lol

Socks are easier to hide the evidence. Lol. But I do love cumming in my pants. Just need to change them pretty quick after

Rather cum in the OH underwear

Amir wrote:

Ex gf used to put her hands down my shorts or trakkies n fap me ov. Not good wen u had to walk home tho lol

That was the great part of it walking home or driving home, That always made me happy.

T84 wrote:

Rather cum in the OH underwear. And me t 84 or on them so sexy

Get some primark microfibre boxer shorts and you'll be at it all the time, better when the wife helps though!

1 Like

T84 wrote:

Rather cum in the OH underwear

That was fun too especially if she was wearing them out aftwards and even better fun was wearing them after she had been wearing it as her wet juices would be on them as well.

1 Like

teacake wrote:

Amir wrote:

That was the great part of it walking home or driving home, That always made me happy.

Good at time but not good walking home lol