Like or Hate cuming in your underwear?

Going from one of my other questions about grinding/humping, I was talking to my mates about cuming in your underwear they all say Noooo way to messy its to much of a ewww thing, but i only asked a small amount of guys i can hardly go out one night and ask strangers![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif) ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

Do you like to cum in your underwear if its just you alone? If you don't what about when you are with your partner do you mind then?

In my younger days i use to love it when i had Oops moments when the person teased me so much i would cum or just because they gave me a handjob within my underwear, I loved it from then on, for me its the best feeling when i'm wearing tight underwear as you can feel everything going on.

I agree its great when your partner does this to you, but i like doing it as well when i'm alone, I'm so happy i have a wand that i can now use over my trousers![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

3 Likes

Love it. Although just a tad masssy...

Nice for a short while when warm but messy and slimy after that. But the feeling when going is immense.

Thanks for the idea, will have to try it when having a long relaxing slow wank.

I quite like peeing whilst wearing wifes full cut M&S panties so cumming in panties should be good too.

Funny I read this as last night my partner pull me off till I came in my boxer shorts and I thought to myself that it felt a lot more intense. Messy yes but whip them Off after and you have a free cum rag.

No not for me on this activity but I do love to cum over my OH, s panties, thankfully she loves it too.

I love it and often wank off with my boxers on and finish off inside them. I love being wanked thru them too

I think it feels good and keeps it contained

Just as an add on I love having a hand job with a silky stocking and a hand full off lube ,again very intense and keeps everything contained

Not done this for many many years I expect! And that was probably not intentional!! Although many a sock were used growing up! I’ll be trying it now I have the idea in my head though. Maybe hands free with a strong vibration or might get my mrs to do it with a bit of luck!

Love it, convenient and simple, great way to end the day.

Don't like cuming in my normal underwear, but love cuming in womens underwear, I have a few items that need washing to be honest.......

love it

TREBOR_1980 wrote:

Not done this for many many years I expect! And that was probably not intentional!! Although many a sock were used growing up! I’ll be trying it now I have the idea in my head though. Maybe hands free with a strong vibration or might get my mrs to do it with a bit of luck!

It feels great using the mains powered wand over my trousers![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif) I have never used the sock method before even in my younger days.

paulsballs wrote:

I think it feels good and keeps it contained

Just as an add on I love having a hand job with a silky stocking and a hand full off lube ,again very intense and keeps everything contained

I agree it feels really nice that and silk panties wrapped around.

Anal-ysis wrote:

Thanks for the idea, will have to try it when having a long relaxing slow wank.

I quite like peeing whilst wearing wifes full cut M&S panties so cumming in panties should be good too.

Tried this yesterday wearing panties described above. Used the tip of a vibrator. Lasted about 10 minutes. Very nice. But cum just pooled in the gap between tip of cock and panties. Easy to clean up, but didn't get a sticky messy sensation. Will definitely do again, as the vibrator was nice and gentle and the final few seconds were lovely. Wonder if cotton panties would be more absorbent and messier .....? Any thoughts ......

Because i have got into the fun of edging with my wand when i cum wearing underwear it really is the best feeling ever. So intense, feeling it all as it happens![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

1 Like

The sock method was for quick relief. I threw a lot out hah!! Only got battery wand, hope it does the trick lol

Might get my girlfriend to give me one of her socks to test out, I have cum ontop of a sock but not put it over to wank in. TREBOR i think your wand will still give you a good feeling before i got a wand i was using a vibraexciter mens version, its like a cock ring but doesn't fit tight it has lots of vibration modes.

I quite often cum in my underwear. Feels great and is a good way to clean up the mess.

Will have to look at that. I just bought this... very excited! https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33870