lingerie advice?

I'm 170 cm tall, and around 16-18 in dress size with a huge belly and rather fat thighs and due to a 42D/DD I'm a 22-24 on top. Proportionate though, I would say, all over. I can confirm that bodystockings are surprisingly flattering, I would have not believed it before trying myself either! Babydolls are made to hide bellies, but are often a hit and miss with me. Basques, if chosen well, can be extremely comfortable and concealing and slimming. The LH one recommended above is great and soft and feels ok on my polyester-sensitive skin. The Beyonce one is definitely worth its fame and general consensus, it is so beautiful I actually plan to wear mine for nights out :). And one of my absolute favourites is this one: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35510 - I cannot recommend this highly enough!

PS (sorry, can't edit on phone): if you close the basques on their outer hooks in order to leave the fabric a bit loose or softer all around, I think they would manage to conceal rather than accentuate any scars.

RosyCheek wrote:

That Basque looks amazing on you , mummy mermaid. How does the microfiber feel? Is it anything like the cloths etc that cling to your fingers or more smooth?

I have big legs too, that's one of my main concerns about body stockings, south they stretch? Not only are my feet a 9(ouch), my legs are 33" long with them being thicker than Kylie Minogues waist!

Thank you very much! Oh it's very very soft and smooth almost silky I thought...body stockings are very very stretchy..I remember getting it out of the packet and being dismayed as they look tiny but they stretch over my very wide feet and legs..you can see how big my legs are in the profile pic i am using and I fit into 18/20 just fine and my bottom half is a 22, my top half 18 xxx

era wrote:

I'm 170 cm tall, and around 16-18 in dress size with a huge belly and rather fat thighs and due to a 42D/DD I'm a 22-24 on top. Proportionate though, I would say, all over. I can confirm that bodystockings are surprisingly flattering, I would have not believed it before trying myself either! Babydolls are made to hide bellies, but are often a hit and miss with me. Basques, if chosen well, can be extremely comfortable and concealing and slimming. The LH one recommended above is great and soft and feels ok on my polyester-sensitive skin. The Beyonce one is definitely worth its fame and general consensus, it is so beautiful I actually plan to wear mine for nights out :). And one of my absolute favourites is this one: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35510 - I cannot recommend this highly enough!

I so want that Basque era! Definitely next on my buy list xxx