lingerie advice?

Hi, I'm looking for a wee bit of advice on lingerie. I'm rather tall, size 18, not blessed in the boob department, with a prominent tummy. Due to surgeries I have a Frankenstein's monster look to my abdomen. Tight clothing accentuates it making it look a bit like a roll of pork. I have grown used to it but it's not attractive. Does anyone have any recommendations on the best lingerie to flatter my figure without drawing attention to my stomach?

Babydolls might be a good bet :)

Depends how much coverage you want, what colour etc... a couple of suggestions, but there's so many babydolls on here, check them out :)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29667 (black might make you feel more concealed)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31252(underwired cups might boost your boobs if you want that)

You also say you're tall... I bet you;d look stunning in afull length item eg

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11613

And I know you say tight clothing accentuates it, but sometimes tight clothing can help to skim also

many women around your size on here love the bodystockings,

or something like this probably would look great http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31967

just pick what you like, and if it doesn't fit, there's always the fab 365 day returns policy :)

This is great for disguising the tummy

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30233

its incredibly sexy too and really comfy x

As the owner of a less than perfect tummy area I'm a fan of babydolls . They skim the tummy perfectly but still look sexy and some have underwiring which can help accentuate your boobs .
Or perhaps a basque ? They can streamline you and still keep your tum under wraps :)

wildflower wrote:

As the owner of a less than perfect tummy area I'm a fan of babydolls . They skim the tummy perfectly but still look sexy and some have underwiring which can help accentuate your boobs .
Or perhaps a basque ? They can streamline you and still keep your tum under wraps :)

From a guys point of view I findy babydolls very sexy . I always like my woman wearing a bit of something or as James Bond would say " a lot of nothing" and these fit the bill perfectly .

Thanks so much for the advice guys! All suggestions are super! Got my eye on a long line chemise and a baby doll! Not too long until I can make another order! Popk1n, how I wish I was petite enough to fit in that sailor outfit, it looks absolutely stunning on you!

My OH has a Mummy Tummy that I honestly like, she very conscious of it and thinks I'm just doing the husbandly thing by saying the right thing. Regardless of what l say to cover hers up she wears baby dolls, corset, teddies and even some sexy dressing up costumes like nurses or police uniforms,

RosyCheek wrote:

Thanks so much for the advice guys! All suggestions are super! Got my eye on a long line chemise and a baby doll! Not too long until I can make another order! Popk1n, how I wish I was petite enough to fit in that sailor outfit, it looks absolutely stunning on you!

Hope when you get them, you are happy with what you see! :D

And thank you so much RosyCheek! I wish I had the physique to look not like a dwarf in a long outfit, so there is mutual wishing going on also :)

Yes man wrote:

My OH has a Mummy Tummy that I honestly like, she very conscious of it and thinks I'm just doing the husbandly thing by saying the right thing. Regardless of what l say to cover hers up she wears baby dolls, corset, teddies and even some sexy dressing up costumes like nurses or police uniforms,

Us guys, I don't think are the problem . No matter how well we say they look, the ladies will always find some fault with their own body. Thats perhaps why the cosmetic surgery industry is thriving.

But yes my lady sounds similar to yours and I just luv seeeing her in sexy costumes and Babydollls as its get my pulse racing .

I would agree with mysteron but Terri Jj
has great taste, love what she has suggested I think that's next for us.
As long as you feel comfy and relaxed in what ever you decide then that's fine and all that counts

tear drop wrote:

I would agree with mysteron but Terri Jj
has great taste, love what she has suggested I think that's next for us.
As long as you feel comfy and relaxed in what ever you decide then that's fine and all that counts

I agree its a fantastic outfit and highly recommend it . My mrs couldn't get in it because of her boobs and we had to send it back for something a bit more stretchy .

My OH has this nurses outfit, http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22057
And it looks awesome, love it!!! especially teamed up with white stocking, sussies and her full 6inch heels!!!

mysteron wrote:

Yes man wrote:

Us guys, I don't think are the problem . No matter how well we say they look, the ladies will always find some fault with their own body. Thats perhaps why the cosmetic surgery industry is thriving.

But yes my lady sounds similar to yours and I just luv seeeing her in sexy costumes and Babydollls as its get my pulse racing .

Unfortunately, not all guys are as nice as you! My ex husband would rather not have sex with me if hit just 10 stone! Luckily I have lost 14.5stone of dead weight and discovered fitness in the process but it's trickier putting my confidence back in line with my figure, I'm getting there but I too prefer to wear a basque to cover up my Mummy tummy too! Rosie, I hope you feel really sexy in your new chosen outfit xx

Gem276 wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Yes man wrote:

Unfortunately, not all guys are as nice as you! My ex husband would rather not have sex with me if hit just 10 stone! Luckily I have lost 14.5stone of dead weight and discovered fitness in the process but it's trickier putting my confidence back in line with my figure, I'm getting there but I too prefer to wear a basque to cover up my Mummy tummy too! Rosie, I hope you feel really sexy in your new chosen outfit xx

10 stone, my OH's wish! She's about 12 stone and a size 12/14, with her weight come curves and I love her curves! Gorgeous!

RosyCheek wrote:

Hi, I'm looking for a wee bit of advice on lingerie. I'm rather tall, size 18, not blessed in the boob department, with a prominent tummy. Due to surgeries I have a Frankenstein's monster look to my abdomen. Tight clothing accentuates it making it look a bit like a roll of pork. I have grown used to it but it's not attractive. Does anyone have any recommendations on the best lingerie to flatter my figure without drawing attention to my stomach?

I would say we are pretty similar in shape.

Personally I have become a great lover of body stockings. I also have a couple of dresses from here, one of which is the fishnet one in my profile pic and I have to say it doesn't accentuate my tummy as much as I thought.

I also think the trick is to get the right size thus not trying to over squeeze into what is already a close fitting garment - if you get the sizing wrong make use of the LH return/exchange policy.

This was my first purchase and I still love it

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32648

Hope this helps x

Sounds like you're better off now Gem! How awful of him! Even at my heaviest (18st+) my husband never mentioned my weight.

Lovingnewtoys, that looks amazing! I didn't realise bodystockings could look so stunning. I always imaged fishnet with bits poking out like a sack of oranges, well on me anyway. I think I'm definitely going to have a look through the bodystockings now!

I am a big girl...size 18/20/22 , i am only 5ft 5in , and my tummy is large, with a small bust and very large legs too...body stockings are awesome, hides lumps and bumps while showing everything before in a really flattering way..I love the floral one there is a pic on my profile...Basque wise this is really flattering too and one of my favourites http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33915

Xxx

That Basque looks amazing on you , mummy mermaid. How does the microfiber feel? Is it anything like the cloths etc that cling to your fingers or more smooth?

I have big legs too, that's one of my main concerns about body stockings, south they stretch? Not only are my feet a 9(ouch), my legs are 33" long with them being thicker than Kylie Minogues waist!