Lingerie appreciation post

I’m a man of simple taste: Stockings and Thongs because of the way they accentuate the shape of my wife’s butt :peach:. After that anything that’s see through (mesh), maybe due to the fact you can see the prize but you can’t touch it, also the feel of the mesh, a bit like the feel of stockings.

I’m with WillC, stocking and suspenders and Basques

1 Like

I love lingerie full stop, not me wearing it but my OH. Sadly she doesn’t wear any of it anymore.

Personally I love a lady in a matching bra and g string, body suit even stockings and suspenders. Ill continue to dream in the meantime.

I love body suits but I unfortunately don’t have the body type to pull it off :frowning:

1 Like

Pfft. All ladies are beautiful. Understand this and believe in it ok.

4 Likes

Well, I have bought a solid collection of lingerie since I discovered Lovehoney.

I’ve also posted photos - something my younger self would never have been confident or open-minded enough to do.

I have learned:
When people love you they love you in lingerie too, but it is your choice about what you want to wear
Most things suit most figures very well enough
Most figures have something that looks fab on them
Taking photos helps to see how you look to others - a real eye-opener for me

I’m quite tall and a column shape - not curvy. I still wanted to try basques and they looked ok - OH likes them on me but I won’t buy any more. I think they look great on voluptuous figures.
I know that body stockings and bodies with stockings and suspenders look better on me - you have to try before you know.
Clingy lace dresses look good on my figure but I would never go for a babydoll. Others look fab in them.
I really like how my long legs look in patterned or fishnet hosiery - I wouldn’t have know this if OH hadn’t taken photos. I’m always told that I am too thin.

That’s all! Whatever your size or shape, try what you want and enjoy deciding what suits best.
There really is something for everyone, and no harm in trying whatever takes your fancy x

7 Likes

I Iove a basque with stockings, I’m not a fan of my tummy so the coverage gives me confidence and OH goes wild over stockings.

I can’t get on with bodies, as stunning as they look on the model, they just send me back to the early 90s :joy: it doesn’t help that I have a short body, so anything like that, bodystockings etc have excess material which is just not a good look

2 Likes

You look amazing in your pics!

2 Likes

That avatar pic says otherwise!

1 Like

Your photos are always amazing. Love the long legs.

2 Likes

Just bought the plus size Dark Orchid Navy Satin & Lace Plunge Teddy.WOW.Is this one Sexy piece of lingerie for us guys who love wearing lingerie.I could literally wear this all the time.The beautiful detailed lace patterning,the criss cross straps,the lovely bow at the back.How it feels on and the way it floats about.Plus,makes my man boobs look very sexy.Wife was amazed at how good it looks on me.I have a constant hard-on when i am wearing this.Under £11 too in the sale so thoroughly reccomend this although i believe the largest size now OOS.

As a man. I love fishnets on a woman. And crotchless panties. Tacky but v sexy.

2 Likes