Lingerie appreciation post

Hey honeys,

A quickie, what’s your favourite piece of lingerie? And what do you love about it so much?

I particularly love the black “wet look” lingerie with the matt finish. Not a fan of the “shiny pvc” type of lingerie but that’s down to preference. There’s just something about The “wetlook” that I love, perhaps it comes from my alternative personality.

Lovehoney do a lovely collection of wet look lingerie but I feel there isn’t as much on the market as there could be. I’d love to see more wet look panty designs!

6 Likes

I love simple G-strings. The ones with the stringy sides and back. I’ve worn them for years and love how they don’t show lines through whatever I have on top. Really comfortable too - I know a lot of people say they aren’t but I’ve never found that.

1 Like

Stockings

Because of the response

:crazy_face:

7 Likes

stockings and suspender with c rotchless knicker

3 Likes

Classic Looking basques preferably in Red/Black but really any colour will do.
Absolutely love them. Always have. Always Will.

1 Like

I love basques but the ones with all the hooks at the back can be a devil to put on! Other than that it’s babydolls and bodystockings :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Retro suspender belts with lace top stockings.

4 Likes

Bodies and teddies

I don’t think I’ll ever bore of them. I think they speak to the part of my brain that wanted to be a gymnast / ballet dancer.

1 Like

Stockings whether hold up or suspenders, Bodystockings, Basques, Corsets…i’m a man of simple tastes! :wink:

5 Likes

Bodies and hold-ups, or bodystockings.

I’ve posted some pics on the Uploaded Pictures 2020 thread of various bodies - time for a bodystocking photo-shoot, I think!

7 Likes

@Bexy good choice! I love the moonlight collection by lovehoney. I own this one

Similar to yours but has a lacy skirt bit. I adore it. And love the back piece where it goes around the neck!

3 Likes

I love a good body with poppers at the crotch for easy access! We go to a lot of fetish clubs so really don’t want outfits hindering play (both sexual and S/m play) so that means something which I can move in and has access to bum, crotch and breasts, or is easy to take off and pop back on again!

3 Likes

I love corset/basques, I’m a plus size lady and they just hug and slim me in all the right places! I purchased the love honey moonlight wine basque and it’s one of my absolute favourites! I wish they sold it in all different colours as I would purchase them all! Makes me feel amazing and bursting with confidence :heart_eyes: i also adore the love honey two piece lingerie sets with the high waist suspenders! So flattering

7 Likes

Absolutely agree!
I have a straight up and down figure, and bodies with hold ups suit me fine - but bodies with poppers are a ‘must have’!

3 Likes

I like you enjoy a wet look set, it speaks to the naughty side of my brain. I own a huge collection of lingerie from a variety of brands and I have to say love honey has fast become my go to site. I love a good open cup and a lace body too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I most enjoy wearing my tight black catsuits, they emphasize my shoulders and make me feel dominant! On other women I like feminine-looking high-quality lingerie in pastel shades, I just think it’s such a lovely contrast to my outfits~

3 Likes

A Basque paired with crotchless panties on my wife.

Even at 68 years old she looks stunning.

Once I’ve dressed her in this combination I stand her in front of the full length mirror so that she can see for herself just how good she looks.

8 Likes

Anything! We taken the dip a few months ago with a few basques. Set the scene etc. She was a new, different woman with them on. We are both absolutely addicted to her in lingerie now. I love how much confidence it gives her. So I keep surprising her :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Not sure if this sits under ‘favourite lingerie’ or fetish but my answer would probably be the same for both.
Not that my wife needs them but one of my favourites is big, satin and lace control knickers teamed with a good pair of sheer tights.
Gets me going just thinking about them :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

My wife wedding lingerie I still love to see her in it

5 Likes