Lingerie Favourites!?

Lace, Mesh/Fishnet, Satin, Latex, Leather, Silk

- All of the above..!

Chemise,Body stocking, Bra and knicker set, Babydoll, Teddy.

- Umm, none of these.. sorry... Body Stocking only. Corsets, Stcokings, Suspenders are much better, IMO.

Favourite colours for sexy underwear?

- Black, black or black. Or Red.

Lace satin & silk, in no particular order! I do like mesh as well, and leather. Oh Ok I like all the materials!

Bra & Bra sets, basques, waspie's corsets. I like quite retro, pin up or old fashioned types of lingerie I suppose. I find body stockings & bodies awkward as although not overly tall at 5'8" I have a long body and all in one things do not fit.

Favourite colours, red is my favourite colour but is a little cliched for lingerie. Love blues and greens and purples. I was lusting after the green set on the sex toy tester list last week.

Lingerie is great!

Adding to what I said earlier, I love knickers with lace/cage/cut out backs, but don't like worthless. My favourite type of bra is probably strapless, the best bra I have is Wonderbra Ultimate Strapless but it's in nude so I don't think it's very sexy... or soft cup/yoga bras if I can find the right balance between cute and comfy!

I love lingerie!

my favourite materials

Satin, silk , lace and mesh i'm also begining to add more fishnet items to my collection

My favorite types of lingerie

chemises, basques, suspender belts, bra and knicker sets. i've yet to try a bodystocking but its on my list to try basically just about any piece of lingire!

Fvourite colours

Red and black also purple and blue.

Sizing wise i would love to see more produts that are amied at size 14-18 insetead of a one sized product that fits size 8-16

I'd also like to echo the above comments about sizing !

wildflower wrote:

I'd also like to echo the above comments about sizing !

I'd like to echo this echo!

More 14-18 please!

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

Hi all,

Please tell me your favourite lingerie material, colour and preferred styles. I am doing some research for work purposes.

E.g

Lace, Mesh/Fishnet, Satin, Latex, Leather, Silk

Chemise,Body stocking, Bra and knicker set, Babydoll, Teddy.

Favourite colours for sexy underwear?

Many thanks! x

Hmm probably satin, leather, wet look, and lace. Definitely teddys, and bra and knickers but has to be with suspenders and stockings! I'd probably say basques and corsets too. (Apparently I like pretty much anything haha) Colour wise, black, red, and purple. I'd also like to see more lingerie in blue and green. The green set that was on the testers list recently looked beautiful!

Lace,satin and silk are my favorite Materials overall, but Fishnet is great on Body stockings and Stockings and sometimes Teddies.

Bra and Knicker sets are my day to day sexy underwear but if I want it to be extra special then Chemises, Babydoll's and Bodystockings are my go to item.

Leather or wet look also is great.

I think My favorite colours are Black, Red and Blue.

Love lace, fishnet/mesh, good quality cotton type materials, leather, latex...love pretty much everything except satin, as it just always seems crap quality and is prone to pulling/tearing. If I had to pick a favourite in terms of what I own it would be lace followed by good quality silk. In terms of what I don't own much of, leather leather leather!! Followed by latex. Haven't found much of either that have been right for me!

Babydolls are my absolute favourite (love floatiness!) but also love bodystockings, teddies/bodies, chemise/nightdress and SOME bra and knicker sets (ie french ones, not thongs!). Like stocking/suspenders teamed with a matching bra more than just bra and panties.

I love loads of colours too lol...white is prob my fav that I wear, but wear a lot of black, red, silver and purple too. Never wear pink but only because I don't own any. I NEED more green and blue lingerie in my life! Back to the leather, prefer brown to black but again haven't found much :/ also prefer pastel colours to brights!

I love lingerie!

My favourite materials are lace, satin or soft mesh. I personally love black and always team my lingerie with stockings and suspenders and heels. I love waspies too as they are very flattering and sexy and you can wear them either in the bedroom or out and about over a blouse etc.

I also love body-stockings - this one is my favourite at the moment because it fits so well and is so flattering and feels soft and comfortable as well as being really sexy:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30698

I'm not too bothered about materials but I'm not really into leather or latex stuff. Lace is nice :).

I love babydolls, I don't know what it is about them but they just make me feel nice lol, and they fit my shape well. I like matching sets but only where I can choose the size of each bit because I'm only a 32C but have pretty big hips so one or the other won't fit where I buy them together. In fact, I bought a set this weekend which (once I got home and realised) came with knickers in 6/8 - they'll be going in the bin...

Colour wise I like red and black, maybe a bit of purple and teal too.

I am really into lace, for example in body stockings or a padded bra with some matching briefs! I love it when bra and bottom match - that's why I don't see much point buying a bra without the matching knickers.

Concearning the colour i like good old black and dark blue - but my boyfriend really got me into a creme/eggshell-white. At the start i was a bit unsure about it as i see my skin as rather pale but it really works!

Material: I love satin and silk either on it's own or with a bit of lace detailing. I don't like purely lace as I don't find it very comfortable.

Style: love small briefs and hotpants, bra and pants sets with a bit of padding but I don't like it when there's so much padding that your boobs just sit over the top of it! Not keen on balconette styles or straps that are too wide set and slip off your shoulders. I love the look of basques but I've never found one that's actually comfortable. I'd love to try a babydoll and bodystocking.

Colour: love plain black, plain white, blue, purple and red but my absolute favourite sets are a fuchsia pink one and a turquoise one (both lace). I'm getting bored of red and black so I'm looking for some new pieces in bold pinks purples and turquoises. Also love a bit of tastefully done leopard print!

Hope that helps! : )

I love my OH in Latex, PVC, rubber or leather, love corsets preferably in leather but no too fussed, also love catsuits or body stockings, favourite colour unsurprisingly is black or red.

I like lace, satin and silk.

I am most likely to buy a bra & knickers set, or a chemise. (And hold ups if you include hosiery to your questionnaire.)

Colourwise, I am a an of black, silvery dark grey, blue and green. Other colours (purple, red, white) can be nice, too, but generally only if there is some black involved as well.

I am dyinggg to get this!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29513

one day... lace & black is my type of thing :)

Black, Lace and french style...end of!

Lace push up (or at least very good underwire support) bra with matching boy shorts or g string and suspenders :-) but a nice sophisticated lace, not frilly or flouncy. I like a bit of transparency too. I love having sexy underwear that I can wear all day long so not too decorative.

Silk is a no, no for lingerie for me, creases and bunches too much and no give unless it's a silk/ synthetic blend which can be great or a little silk nightie

If I'm going for bedroom underwear the above is great for romance but it's the fishnet boodystocking and lacy basque if it's more of a sex look (and requires no support)

Red and black dominate my underwear drawer but I love turquoise and purple too. Can rarely find them in my size though

Oh Im so torn,

I think I'm going to have to say a chemise for my favourite style (preferably with optional suspenders) but material wise I would be torn between lace and leather.

I'd go for black usually on default, but maybe with a little purple and red just to add some interest.

I like Mesh, not large fishnet, Satin, Latex, Leather and Silk, I only like lace when it's a lace overlay.

Chemises and babydolls are my favourite for wearing in the bedroom, with underwear sets I prefer shorts or thongs with a thicker waistband.

Favourite colours for sexy underwear are black, purples, pinks and reds :)