Lingerie Favourites!?

Hi all,

Please tell me your favourite lingerie material, colour and preferred styles. I am doing some research for work purposes.

E.g

Lace, Mesh/Fishnet, Satin, Latex, Leather, Silk

Chemise,Body stocking, Bra and knicker set, Babydoll, Teddy.

Favourite colours for sexy underwear?

Many thanks! x

I love lace, satin silk!

My fav type is teddies and babydoll

As for colour red and black! unless brighter colours catch my eye xx

Oh and i love wetlook =D

I like silk, soft lace and small mesh.

For types I like high-waisted knickers, strappy back knickers, soft cup/unpadded bras, and teddies.

Aaaand colours - dark grey, cream, black, teal, navy, pastels like lilac and baby blue, ochre, dark and mint green, red as long as it's not paired with black...

I love anything in black lace, never tried satin or silk but would love to, only just started getting into lingerie though or teal, love teal!

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

Hi all,

Please tell me your favourite lingerie material, colour and preferred styles. I am doing some research for work purposes.

E.g

Lace, Mesh/Fishnet, Satin, Latex, Leather, Silk

Chemise,Body stocking, Bra and knicker set, Babydoll, Teddy.

Favourite colours for sexy underwear?

Many thanks! x

My favourite sets are probably my satin, silk and lace sets.

I tend to prefer (and wear) bra and knicker sets with suspenders or hold ups. I generally find I feel sexiest in my black sets, although enjoy wearing my white ones. Dark purple sets I have go down quite well in the bedroom as well.

Depends entirely on my mood and whether a theme of some sort or other is involved.... for any sort of bondage play leather or wet look and chain looks and feels fantastic but it either needs to be fitted perfectly or have a reasonable amount of stretch and give like the Demoniq wet look stuff has.

For a romantic night in 99% of the time I go with bra and knicker set teamed with hold ups and heels. Satin feels lovely but to be honest it's more about how it looks, does it enhance the right bits and flatter the not-so-right bits. Black or red on the colour front and the knickers (or thong) have to be high leg cut.

Having said that, my all time favourite piece of lingerie I've bought is this teddy, looks incredible and leaves all areas accessible (very much more exposed than in pic) so doesn't have to come off. Don't have any other teddies I particularly like though, no babydolls and I've rather gone off body stockings now as they look great but leave so little skin exposed. I'm sorry Cazz, it really does depend what I want on the night...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26340

The only material I don't like is mesh(for lingerie,great for stockings and body stockings,though).Lace,satin and silk are definitely on the top of my list.I like some types of leather lingerie,too.I prefer wearing chemises,baby dolls and bra and knicker sets for a sexy night.Been thinking of trying a body stocking for a while..maybe will opt for one around Chrismas.

I like all colors,depends on the style and occasion.

xx

I mostly buy lace or satin, sometimes silky stuff. The majority of my lingerie is black, some of it red and a few pieces are emerald green. I also like black leather for kinky sessions and frilly white stuff for more romantic evenings :)

I look ridiculous in body stockings so I don't have any of those, but I love corsets/basques and I like baby dolls too. A matching lace bra (usually balconette) and frenchies set are my go to for nights out and I try to find black with accents that match my outfit.

I'm still experimenting with fancy undies having never really had the confidence before. I love hold-ups, thongs, high leg or brazilian style knickers. I'm not really into babydolls - I'm 6ft tall so they tend to make me feel like I'm wearing something far too small for my frame. I've never worn a chemise but am always more drawn to these and I'd love a corset!

I have 36GG boobs so have yet to find anything bra-wise on the site to fit but that's not too much of an issue. I come to Lovehoney to find something a little different to what's available on the high street ;)

I like a bit of lace, small mesh or fishnet and satin or silky fabrics.

Colour-wise, black makes me feel the most sexy and confident but not averse to white, especially as the bf loves it. Not really a fan of red, pink or yellow.

I love lace n satim silks ok,mesh is sexy ...wet look yum but can sometimes look tacty

Love teddys n babydolls.

Colours,nice n bright n reds sexy...

i love silk and lace, but find it hard to any lace without it being hard and itchy, the ones that are soft tend to then be thin ( maybe im just to fussy )

love body stockings in black and baby dolls in white and pinks

My girlfriend prefers lace and satin materials,

her favourite type are baby dolls, bodystockings and flyaways

Colourwise it has to be red, black or purple!

My preferations are Wet look, Latex and Leather. Oh and anything fishnet!

favourite type is corsets, basques and baby dolls,

favourite colours are also reds, blacks and purples. :)

Oh forgot to add Suspenders with Stockings to my list, any lingerie she wears that isn't a full-body-thing HAS to have a Suspender Belt with Stockings! They're probably my favourite part of any outfit!

Lace, satin, silk, comfortable floaty soft.
Red usually but mostly because there isn't enough purple stuff lol! Purples my favourite colour ad it goes with my blonde hair!

For a bit of indulgence I love silky undies something classic like a bikini knicker in any colour expect white hate white or a teddy would love for one to come in a petite to fit a shorter bodied person like myself as they're always too long in the body for me. Would be nice to see some more wetlook stuff like a bra/knickers set in metallic foil wet look and a range of crotchless knickers in metallic foil too

My favourite is silk, bra and knickers sets, babydolls, and chemises. I like purple and black best, but also like deep pink and red. I don't have any green lingerie, but loved the one from the tester list a few days ago, and green really suits my skin, so green lingerie is something I'd be interested in.
I also like black leather but more for fashion (a waspie that can be worn over dresses, or a bra with a sheer top), than for the bedroom.
Oh, and I wish all lingerie brands would use cotton gussets!!
I'm not a big fan of mesh, fishnet, and latex, unless I really love the design!

I love lace , satin and small mesh.

Favorites are baby dolls and chemises and anything with suspenders especially basques.

Best colours for me are red, black and pink. Would be interested in seeing more lingerie in green and blue.

wildflower wrote:

I love lace , satin and small mesh.

Favorites are baby dolls and chemises and anything with suspenders especially basques.

Best colours for me are red, black and pink. Would be interested in seeing more lingerie in green and blue.

I second that! Especially in 16+ sizes. :)

Anything plus size!

Joking aside, I love anything that is a deep purple, especailly satin, that doesn't cling. Lace is lovely too and I love wearing it. Stockings and hold ups are a must too.

I am really into wet look at the moment, because it looks good at Fetish events, as I tend to get too hot in PVC and I'm allergic to latex, so wet look is the next best thing.

Hellooo Cazz!

I am a sucker for anything lace & satin, preferably black lace & red/pink/purple satin.

Oh and wetlook latex (black) is my OH favourite on me.

I love lady knickers, short on front with a back that shapes your bum, as well as bumless knickers, they're my all time favourite pairs! I've started getting into babydolls & chemises, they're so girly & cute ^_^ I'm still looking for the perfect teddy to try out as the ones I've looked at don't seem to suit my personality. Xx