Lingerie for BBW, whats HOT & whats NOT!?!

I thought this would be a great first post for me! I’m feeling sexy and confident for my partner but have always hated the weight on my tummy.
So here is what I’ve bought so far and absolutely loved! I am big chested, pear shape waist, flat backside and skinny legs. It’s a weird but wonderful combination I have but I feel :fire: :stuck_out_tongue:
Would love to hear what everyone else is enjoying from LoveHoney too​:heart_eyes::fire::heart:

5 Likes

Hey @simone.louise.jbt welcome to the forum. My wife is the same as you and hates her tummy so she looks for lingerie that would cover it. Have a nose through the lingerie section and I guarantee you’ll find something you love.

recommendations from us though are fishnet bodystockings. They look incredible
Also we have this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lingerie/bodies-teddies/bodies/p/lovehoney-late-night-liaison-blue-crotchless-lace-body/a39224g72050.html

2 Likes

I have these so far :heart_eyes: slightly loving them way too much!

IMAGE REMOVED - Images must be posted in the #your-photos category

2 Likes

That is stunning! Thanks for sharing…my poor bank balance haha

Wow, sounds like you have a great body type! I totally relate to feeling sexy and confident for your partner. As far as what I’m enjoying from LoveHoney, I recently got this amazing lingerie set that I absolutely love! It’s so comfortable and makes me feel really sexy and empowered. I also really like their selection of sex toys and accessories.

1 Like

Hi @simone.louise.jbt welcome to the forum :grin:

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

Hi :wave:t2: and welcome.

I must agree with the bodystockings I only purchased my first one a little while back from LH and I absolutely adore it and have certainly got my eye on Some more now! :blush:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.
Great intro.

You are not alone with your size / measurements.
Just have a look online at their lingerie section and read the reviews.
My wife has been lucky enough to test quite a few items and she gives honest feedback on which ones she feels sexy in and which make her feel body conscious.
There are some amazing sets on their site

1 Like

I have some great lingerie already and im so happy with it! Absolutely agree that some are definitely not for me at all lol

Hi and welcome to the forum, a great first post.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum lovely new lady :smiley:

Hi, welcome. What have you bought so far? I love that you feel great in it, as you absolutely should :dancer:t2:

Welcome to the forum @simone.louise.jbt :wave: It’s always lovely to hear people say that they are confident in their body and love their lingerie :heart: I’m pear shaped too so I’d love to know what styles you prefer. If you have things from lovehoney, you can share the links but not links for competitors. Photographs need to go in one of the #your-photos topics for moderation and you will need to be at least trust level 2 to share photos. Your profile pic looks great. I love a body personally, especially if it’s a high leg, low plunge style. My favourites so far are these:

Helloooooo

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the forums.

Plural?

Welcome to the forum