Lingerie for Big boobs

What Babydolls, Bodies, and Basques (any lingerie to be honest) would people recommend for those with fuller busts who are slim.
Im a UK Size 10 and have E cup boobs so often struggle with buying lingerie that doesn’t come in bra and band sizes.
I really want to buy some lingerie from love honey as they have some really beautiful pieces so was wondering if anyone is a similar build to be that maybe has a piece from love honey that fits them well.

Please let me know, thx xx

9 Likes

Hiya @Sophie01

I’m not sure what kind of style you like.
Are you into cute, pink, frilly and lacy or do you like something a bit different - hot, black, tight and sexy?

For a body shape like yours I would opt for something in stretchy material as it clings to your body in all the right places.

So instead of a bra and pants - have a look at the body stockings, there’s some gorgeous ones on here.

I recently got the white one and I love it!

image image

Otherwise for something different - search for wet look and you will find lots of stunning pieces that are stretchy and tight so will squeeze your boobs in making them look super hot.

Here’s some of my faves:

This one is on sale right now… A bargain!

6 Likes

I love all of these requests that you have mentioned! Bodystockings are really nice. The wet look outfits are gorgeous!

This one is so sexy! …

Sexy club wear! Now that would be good to see in a club in the future :wink:

3 Likes

I wish I could find the perfect one! I’m size 12/14 in bottom half but my top half in some bras is 36K! I hate the size of them but husband loves them! I would love a reduction and be able fit into some of the gorgeous lingere lovehoney sells. X

4 Likes

I’ve given up trying as my cup size just is too big…I’ve even tried getting the 3x/4x in the hope the cup will fit and the idea to take it in (as I’m great with alterations) but no the cup still isn’t big enough.

I just stick to the bodystockings and wear a bra underneath in the same colour…

5 Likes

I’ve pretty much come to terms with things not fitting my 36 GG/H cup boobs. The trouble with upsizing is that the item ends up being too big in the body but strangely the cups still don’t seem any bigger :confused:

Bodystockings or maybe stretchy/lacy babydolls without the underwired cup may be your best bet. True they don’t offer too much in the way of support but being stretchy they will accommodate big boobs. And, as @CurvyJilly has said you can still wear a bra underneath for extra support :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Sophie01
As mentioned by @Cupc8kes , I bought my wife a wet look item , fierce basque with thong… She has big boobs and it followed her curves beautifully.

1 Like

Hi @Sophie01, I don’t have the same problem with big boobs (unfortunately!) but being rather self concious, I tend to layer things. I have a lovely babydoll that I wear a pretty bra set of the same colour underneath. Something like this would probably fit over your boobs with one of your own bras underneath? Picture isn’t very good unfortunately! The only part of it that fits tightly is under the boobs but even that is stretchy. I’d probably size up to give your boobs as much room as possible. There are lots of similar things if you’re not into red.

Body stockings are a good idea too - super stretchy! I’ve found they don’t work for me because I am so short

Or maybe a mini dress like this, again super stretchy but no support

1 Like

Hi @Sophie01 I think this set is lovely and would be great for your measurements. I ordered it for myself hoping it might be okay (I’m a 32D) but although it looked lovely on the cups were slightly too big.

5 Likes

If you like the style how about cut out pieces where the bust is completely uncovered? Though a lot of them are more bondage-style so it depends what you like

Some examples:
imageimage

1 Like

I love the wet look cut out outfit! That is so sexy! The red outfit is lovely too though. @k8xxx that set us gorgeous too! I like that a lot.

@Cupc8kes @GACRB211 @CurvyJilly @wildflower @Kitty-Cat01
I Went with your suggestions and finally bought some bodystockings.
2 for £20 plus my student discount brought my purchase to only £15!!!
These are the two I bought;

I will post pictures in them on the lingerie pictures forum once they arrive.

6 Likes

@Sophie01 ooooooh exciting. I love the 2nd one!

1 Like

@Sophie01 they’re both lovely, I’m sure you’ll look fab in them!

2 Likes

They are both so gorgeous! I love them both. Worth every penny :grinning::wink: I’m sure you’ll look beautiful in them! :yum::hot_face:

2 Likes

@Sophie01 edited Hopefully you have had some good advice which allows you to purchase some new things. edited

1 Like

I highly recommend a bodystocking for women with larger boobs. My wife is a 36H and they fit in quite nicely. The material gives you that five needed.
Also they look amazing! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes