lingerie for little boobies

Hi oh wise ones

Im a little boobies girl, and small frame mostly a 30C or 32B

I love some of the less structured bras, but are they actually going to do anything for my little boobs.

Any recommendations for bras with a tie back? I think im more likely to get a great shape if I can get the back tight enough

TiA

Have a look at some of Sxleksaker's reviews.
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/sxleksaker/

Thanks im uber fussy on fit

From what I've seen, LH own brand lingerie is made for small breasts. In my experience, underwire bras make the breasts look bigger, and of course push-up bras of all kind. Which you'll probably have to find elsewhere, at least I haven't bought anything here that's really push-up (the Spoil Me bra comes close, but is not perfect). If 30C/32B is really hard to find in the UK, you might have to hop over the channel 75C/80B (assuming you are using the "old system") are among the most common sizes (unlike my own 100B).

I can get really pretty/classy 30's and 32's easy enough. Just got my eye on a few non paded lovehoney bras and a sexy rene rolfe piece. Think I'll try and if it works for the boob age, I'll adjust it if necessary by putting a tuck in the under band

I'm a 30A & have found plenty of well fitting lingerie pieces here. I really like the Love Me Lace bras in Lovehoney's range and the new Treasure Me bra is great too.

NatandTom wrote:

I'm a 30A & have found plenty of well fitting lingerie pieces here. I really like the Love Me Lace bras in Lovehoney's range and the new Treasure Me bra is great too.

Excellent stuff. Def going to the teddy I have my eye on,

I'm a 34A and struggle to even fill an A cup! I find triangle bras are a godsend, I gave up with padded bras as there was always extra material and it looked unnatural under my clothes x

Agree with others but in my experience, some bralettes are still too big.
This one was too big for my 32 chest : http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31027
This one was simply too big: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35864

Ladies I fully appreciate your struggle for something sexy but your fueling a fantasy of mine about small boob's.

You ladies rock and long may you be petite.![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

M&A wrote:

Ladies I fully appreciate your struggle for something sexy but your fueling a fantasy of mine about small boob's.

You ladies rock and long may you be petite.![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Love this^ some people say that more than a handful is a waste anyway

Siren40 wrote:

M&A wrote:

Love this^ some people say that more than a handful is a waste anyway

I am a lover of all boobs but I have a very particular thing about small boobs to me they are super erotic and would worship them all day long

Miss Noir I just wish I was in your lectures having just read your profile.

Keep up the good work.....

M&A wrote:

Miss Noir I just wish I was in your lectures having just read your profile.

Keep up the good work.....

Haha thank you ^_^ x

I'm a 30B and I often find the back sizes available here are far too big and the lack of underwired and moulded cups don't give me the boost I want, but check out my profile if you want to see my reviews for bras I've tried. Thanks M&A! That's a welcome change from 'the bigger the better' attitude I often hear that makes me feel woefully inadequate. I'd do anything (bar surgery) for biggers boobs ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

I'm a 30B and I often find the back sizes available here are far too big and the lack of underwired and moulded cups don't give me the boost I want, but check out my profile if you want to see my reviews for bras I've tried. Thanks M&A! That's a welcome change from 'the bigger the better' attitude I often hear that makes me feel woefully inadequate. I'd do anything (bar surgery) for biggers boobs ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

Will defo check out your reviews

Very pleased to have stumbled over this thread. As someone with a small bust 32A it is very difficult to find nice sexy underwear that fits without leaving gaps. I think as well it is heart breaking at times to see under wear only modelled by large breast women.

MysticalMayhem wrote:

I'm a 30AA and I don't think a C or B cup is "little"

Fair comment although it does rather depend on the size and shape of the rest of the body - I am a size 16/18 with size 36C boobs, which 'appear' small in comparison with the rest of me.

When I was much younger I struggled to fill an A cup (which is obviously small) but as I have got older and gained weight, yes my boobs have grown a bit, but so has the rest of me, so they still seem small, if that makes sense.

The lingerie 'issue' works both ways I think. Some things are far better suited to small boobs and other items for bigger boobs.

The beauty of threads like this is the advice given to/from people with similar queries.

I once got an amazing bra from calvin klein. At the time I had around B boobs. It supported them, and actually gave me an awesome clevage.

I adore this bra http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33191 it's got adjustable straps at the back, and it so comfy. I'm 34A and the medium fits perfect. I've also tried the Flirty bra's, they are gorgeous, but they are not great for small boobs as there is no uplift.