Lingerie for my wife.

If you don't mind me asking, what does she wear at the minute? Does she go for feel good and sexy or feel good and your typical 'compfy' ones? :) Sexy lingerie acan be a big step for people with body confidence issues. If you get something, like the tights and a babydoll, that shows you've put thought into making her feel comfortable in them, then I think you'll do well :)

She is defineatly a feel good and comfy.which isn't very sexy at all.

That Lace Chemise is georgous!!!

Hello iwish I'm a smaller size I'm size 6/8. And I got this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22774 and I really love it so does my partner.

iwish, i think it's a lovely thing you're trying to do for your Mrs, but maybe she won't appreciate it, why not just get to the Local M&S with her and look through nighties etc and see what her reaction is to those... sometimes even a sexy dress will inspire some sexy undies in a woman...

I know if I got given some sexy stuff that I had already expressed that I didn't want because of my body I'd hit the roof. So you really need to think about how your wife is gonna respond. Or even take her to Boux Avenue if you have one near by. Hope it's ok to mention those stores on here, they do a great job of making a woman feel special at Boux. Have a wife treat day, new outfit, new undies ...

That's lovely lollipop but I am afraid it is too risqué for her,but is bloody lovely though,i like your idea BlankeMaus I really want to get my end away and not end up on the couch lol.any tips on how to broach the subject with her?.

I think if she has laughed it off, it doesn't mean she doesn't want them things, she might just feel shy about it.

Iwish, just when you go shopping together ask her what she thinks of whatever nighty etc that you find nice or even the bra and knicker set... or flip through a catalogue, and keep telling your wife how stunning she is, and really maybe even kiss and massage the areas she tells you are unflattering about her..and hammer it home that you love her just the way she is and if you're turned on tell her that if you didn't think she were one hot mamma she'd not be able to make you want her and your body can't lie...(hope that was clean and understandable) :)

Actually if you have the money and if your wife doesn't work and you can organise childcare this is something I saw a husband do for his wife on fb.

He booked her in for a manicure, then a massage, then he booked her to have her hair done... you could add to that by giving her vouchers for her favourite store and undies shop and say hope you find something nice we're going out to dinner at xyz... followed by I love you.. and see how she responds :)

That's a great idea,but it might be short notice to arrange all that as our anniversary is on Monday and I have to work but hoping some friends will have our daughter Saturday night so we can have some time to ourselves so we can maybe have some fun.

Well you could do the above or some of it another time, women love being pampered and made to feel like a million dollars :) especially when they aren't expecting it

Unfortunately I can't offer any advice on items I already own as I'm not a size 16/18 but here are some things I think would look great on everyone:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22999 - great if she likes her bum!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22038 - the blue is gorgeous and the tie below the bust will flatter the figure.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27010 - this is amazing! Perfect if you want something that can be taken off quickly, but also very elegant and so sexy.

Also just so you know, most of the lingerie I buy (size 10/12) tends to say it will fit up to a 14/16 but it really, really wouldn't. So I'd recommend going a size up just in case, especially if she has big boobs, so 18 should be fine.

Thanks pink polka dot they are lovely I particularly like the second one I looked at before.i might be making a purchase,just need to decide on how I give it to her.

a nice babydoll or corset perhaps , theyre tending to be at the classier edge of the spectrum . and lh have a great returns policy if its not right :) sweet idea x