Lingerie for Tall AND Plus size

My wife is around 5’8-5’9 and somewhere around size 20-24 and around cup 40k. Just ordered a couple of items to try our luck but she is concerned they wont fit as she has issues buying normal clothes let alone lingerie.

Just thought I’d post here and ask if there are similarly shaped ladies who have the same issues and if there are products on here or elsewhere they can recommend.

PS trying the plus size miss naughty fish net stockings & seven till midnight lace and mesh halter blue babydoll set if anyone is curious. Will let you know how they fit come Saturday :slight_smile:

Gosh, thats a tricky combo. Im 5’7” and take a size 20. Im a B cup, but the blond model they use regularly is an 36E, of that helps gauge the generosity of the cups.
(This lady)

My reflex would be adjustable halter necks or cupless lingerie but other stuff might work too. Read the reviews, people often mention things like their cupsize so that might help weed out the unlikles.
People also swear by the body stockings and there are a couple that are some cupless ones in there too.

The customer care is also great, so if you get stumped give them a bell.

All else fails there is a plethora of lovely knickers and suspender belts on here in plus sizes. I had to buy the biggest size in lovehoneys stockings (for the extra leg length).

2 Likes

I’m 5’10 and take size 20, this came and I feel like a goddess in it :+1:

2 Likes

My wife is size 16 and I cannot recommend a bodystocking highly enough.

My missus very curvy, body stocking is amazing on her.

I think the idea of a body stocking would work very well and would cover up area’s she was unhappy about. After looking up the previous comments I also think @MooseyB suggestion was excellent.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. The Belle Cherry looks great hopefully I can persuade her to give that a go and have a look at the bodystockings as that appears to be the prevailing suggestion. Will wait for our goodies to arrive tomorrow first and see how we get on with those.

Yes i highly recommend bodystockings, they stretch a great deal, so should fit tall and curvy perfectly. If you’re worried about bust support a bra can be worn underneath if preferred.

1 Like

You must let us know how things turned out, did they fit, how you felt in them etc. @Blutbad

I’m only about 5ft5, maybe 5 ft 6 and take a size 20. I always get the queen size from LH and all has been well so far. Most of my weight is on my belly which does hang so tend to go for stuff that will cover that and not not make it prominent. Ie baby dolls, skirt sets.
Good luck with it :blush:

3 Likes