Lingerie Nightmare! Big boobs, small waist.

So up for that! And a clothesline that isn't Pepperberry...

Hi Mab I have a pretty similar shape to you I am a 10-12 and a G cup and I have the same problems as you. I find that I have to just wear things that are really stretchy. I love to wear bodystockings. Have you tried any of those? xx

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

My struggle too!

I have size 6 waist so 8-10 clothes bag at the waist, but size 6 clothes don't fit my hips so any highwaisted clothes look silly on me as I have to buy the 8-10 sizes. And my bra size is 30F so tops and dress's never fit especially with those built in cups are a no no...

I can never wear a 'Small' sized item as the cup sizes are too small in Lingerie sets.

Bikini's and every day underwear? don't even get me started on price and finding them I'd be here all night!

Glad to see I'm not the only one with these girl problems!

my wife wife has the same problem she has fantastic 36G boobs. Always had problems getting clothes and bras to fit. She hates her large boobs but she is a stunner, men look at her big boobs all the time

This doesn't sound like a 'problem' at all as far as I'm concerned! And I'm a 32G: big boobs on a narrow but curvy frame. I love the bodystockings on here as you can wear them over your existing lovely bra and pants sets for a really glamorous look at minimal cost. Everywhere on the high street these days has what years ago used to be tricky sizes to get - so maybe rather than thinking about garments that 'do it all' you should think about chemises and body stockings and playsuits that will look great over existing underwear.

Instead of creating a new thread I thought I would contribute to this one.

I am wondering how you guys managed in the end and what you decided to buy/what fit well for your body type?

My gf has a similar body type, 10-12 below with a 32G on top and it is reallly difficult to find her lingerie that fits! I might add she is also tall (around 5'9) which makes it more dificult.

If anyone has any suggestions on what i could get that would be great. I had a look at some of the corsets but they all seemed somewhat restricting.

Do playsuits/body stockings fit tall people??