Lingerie Options for larger breasts?

Hiya! I’m a newbie here. Just wondering if anyone with more experience with regards to love honey can recommend any lingerie for bigger chest sizes? I’m a 36 H and always struggle to find something I feel sexy yet comfortable in?

Thank you :blush:

6 Likes

Sadly can’t help as I’m on the other end of the spectrum with a 32B chest, but plenty of forum members have quite large busts so I’m sure you’ll get lots of recommendations :+1: Welcome to the forum :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Hi, welcome to the forum :wave:
Also a B im afraid, but like @rosiedosie said, there definetly a few regulars (or their partners) on here with G and H cups so hopefully theyll be able to recommend some things for you.
(I have tweaked your title slightly just to make it clear your asking for lingerie, so that will also hopefully help get you some recommendation :+1:)

Having a go with the search bar may net you some previous threads too as its something thats come up before

2 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum :blush::upside_down_face::blush:

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the forum @olive.violette :blush: I’m sure @CurvyJilly is a fan of bodystockings which are flattering for all.

Good luck!

3 Likes

Hi @olive.violette, 34G here, personally im a fan of open cup outfits or bodystockings. I also love a babydoll or basque, but its definitely more hit and miss over whether my boobs fit in them!

1 Like

Hey @olive.violette - I’m a 38GG so we are sister sizes :blush: do you have a preference on style or colours at all? Are there any bits in particular that you’ve already tried and either liked or haven’t worked at all? Would just be helpful to gauge other things that may work for you :blush:

Hi :wave: @olive.violette welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

Me personally, I love babydolls the most, they fit perfectly on me, also I have corsets and basques but it can be hit and miss with them, whether or not my boobs will fit comfortably in them. Bodystockings are a really good fit me, and some teddies too.

So it’s down to trial and error really. I hope you find what you’re looking for :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello and Welcome to the forums

Hiya @olive.violette :wave::wave:

Welcome to the forum

Hi and welcome to the forum, unable to advise myself but there are many others that will be able to assist you on this subject. Best of luck.

Welcome to the forum.
I have bought many outfits and also had a few testers.
She is 36F and also feels very UN sexy in most outfits as she is spilling out over the top.
There are a few on this site and I know of a couple of outfits coming soon that combat this issue.
Underwired ones are her friend as they keep some left for the imagination.

Just love women who love lingerie

1 Like

Hey welcome to the forum :smiley: hopefully some of the lovely ladies on here will be able to help you out with fittings :slightly_smiling_face:

My wife is a 36DD/E and so letter-sized lingerie with cups are usually rubbish for her (either super loose around her body or her cup spilleth over). I think she looks great in body stockings (fishnet or lacy) that just stretch and hold without defined cups, and I’m especially fond of open-cup teddies and stockings.

She feels sexiest in a med/high quality corset, not cupped, that provides a lot of overall support and holding everything up and in (breasts, tummy), especially halter-topped.

Otherwise, a babydoll top or chemise that’s made to just drape rather than try and hold anything up is usually a winner in our house if she wants to feel sexy without going all out (open cup and corsets just have a different level of feisty).

1 Like

Hi there and welcome enjoy the forum @olive.violette :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I know your problem. My partner has wonderful 40j/k cups and to be honest ive stopped buying lovehoney lingerie that has cups, as even the largest cannot contain them. Or they are just squashed flat.
I know its a tough problem to have lol

1 Like

The most fustrating thing is finding nice looking lingerie with big boobs. I prefer a plunge or balconette, I hate full cups that hide all the boob. However, being a 40L its often slim pickings where I can find a nice set. Also a lot of the time matching panties for bigger cups are often full knickers or brazillians and I prefer thongs. One size style lingerine often fits me elsewhere, except its not large enough for my boobs. :unamused:

Big boobs and lingerie!! Heaven :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like