Lingerie review tips

I have written only a couple of Lingerie reviews. Since I have a lingerie tester I would like some tips on what to write in it/how to write it.

What sort of things do you look for when reading reviews on Lingerie?

What's important to you to know if you are considering buying lingerie?

is the mans opinion on it as important as the womans?

When I review lingerie,I usually comment on the fit,if it's flattering or not really,how's the material and built quality.That's what I'm most interested in while reading,too.I do like to see a man's opinion,too,though I don't always include it.Men are easily mesmerized by a half-naked lady,lol.

Hiya PA :)

The main thing I look for is the quality of the material and whether it's worth the cost. Also if the picture actually truly represents the lingerie you get.

I like to know that it is a little 'durable' because if it's gonna be ripped off fast I don't want it ripping.

I also prefer it if people say what size they are bust wise because some just say 'it's too small for me' and it's like great! but does that mean it will fit me? ....I usually give an example of bust sizes and/or normal clothes size to give people a better example of the fit of the piece.

It's nice to know if someone finds the lingeire sexy but I like to know if the wearer feels sexy because obviously if they are, there is more a chance that I might too.

Hope this helps a little!! Xx

Main thing for me is, what size you are, what size you got, how well it fit, who wouldn't it fit, how good is the material and build quality, does it look like the picture?

These are the points I usually try to get into a lingerie review:

- What it looked like (was it like the image online? Is it what you expected?)

- How it feels (soft, delicate, sensual)

- The quality of the fabric and stitching

- How it made me feel when I wore it (sexy, confident, exposed)

- What dress size and bust size I am (and sometimes my height, depending on the garment) and also what size I bought and whether this was a good fit or not. (It's one thing to say "The S/M fitted wonderfully", but if we don't know what size you would normally buy, it doesn't help much!)

- Was there anything I didn't like? (fiddly clasps, for example)

- If I wore it for a partner, what was their reaction? Would I wear it again?

- Would I recommend it to someone else? Who would I recommend it for?

I hope that helps, I look forward to reading your review!

thanks guys this is really helpful.

Since I review toys more often I can do that easily but lingerie ones are different lol.

I feel much more confident to write it now thanks x

I always look for what size you are eg 10-12, how it fitted, bust size and height.

I always include this in my reviews, especially as I'm the bigger end of plus size

well its done. I hope I did it justice

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I always look for what size you are eg 10-12, how it fitted, bust size and height.

I always include this in my reviews, especially as I'm the bigger end of plus size

I totally agree here, though i am at the other end of the size-selection and always fear that products are made for taller people. Therefore I also find knowing the height of the person (when it is a body stocking or hold ups) quite useful!

For me height/lengh is always something I like to mention because I'm tall and I know I have often bought things recommended by other women who are a size 10 but when I try it on its far to short.
Cup size is another thing i find very important and is there any support in the cups. Because some items do not give te support is bigger busted ladies need

I always like to see sizing how the size you got e.g. 6-10, medium or 32D compares to your size e.g, 10 med, 32D being 4"10 if the item is a teddy/dress/trousers/all in one i like to know height too a lot of these sorts of things tend to be too long on me

Hey Pink, I've followed what Jess has said exactly too :), Although looking at mine now they might be a bit too long (but i babble too much in mine)..

I have 4 or 5 of the new Lonehoney lingerie in my recent reviews if you wanted to take a look on how ive done it. I was stumped on my first one, but once i followed Jess's pointers and started them going, it came as naturally as toy reviews.

Im sure yours will be fine though :) xxx