Lingerie set with a tail plug?

I want to get this for my wife (she wants it too);

Silver Fox Tail Butt Plug

I’m thinking of getting some lingerie along with it but wondering if anything would work with the tail plug? As in maybe let the tail poke through. Don’t know if crotchless would be okay or if the tail would droop straight down.

Preferably something as a set, with an under wire bra. OH is size 8 with 32" E cup.

Maybe the tail is flexible and soft enough to poke out the top of the waistband from behind, so that’s an option I guess. Just thought I’d see if anyone has any experience of their own!

3 Likes

I love the idea of that butt plug with some underwear on but I don’t think crotchless would work as you say it would just flop down.
How about underwear where the back is completely open. Something like this

I think something wetlook would go really nice with this tail plug

5 Likes

Hi, that looks good. I’d love my OH to buy me a tail plug! :heart_eyes: I’d agree with @Deanna32, most crotchless ones probably aren’t open far enough towards the back although there are some that are more open than others, I’ll see if I can find any of the ones that I’ve had that might work. Open back knickers are probably the way to go. Or have you considered a body? A lot of the LH bodies are crotchless and backless so might work?

Edit: this is what i’ve found so far…
Sets: This LH Fierce set would work. I don’t have this one but have other items from this range which I love

Bodies: Another LH fierce one which I love.
Or this body has more structured cups if that’s what you’re looking for.

Knickers: My other thought is to get a set that is easily matched to different knickers eg a black or red set with a bra in the style you want and then buy some separately knickers to go with it. There are loads of cage back ones like these or these, or crotchless ones that look quite open like these

2 Likes

Open back knickers seem like a good suggestion! Not sure I’m keen on that particular crotchless body, the photo from the side makes it look like an apron or something. I appreciate the idea though!

1 Like

How about these? @Bearjamin

4 Likes

@maz1965 Oh that’s a good one! I may check out more styles like that!

This is nice too

1 Like

@Kitty-Cat01 just seen your edit. Those are some great suggestions! I quite like the look of that body. Bonus points for being push up, the wife likes that, and bonus for me it has suspenders which I love!

1 Like

They are really cool. As others say, completely open will probably work better than crotchless

1 Like

That would look great with a black Basque. No underwear needed.

3 Likes

Thanks for all the suggestions. Just ordered the tail plug last night along with some knickers from the 3 for 2 section :smile:

4 Likes

Plenty here, look for the ones with more open backs. We have a few pairs that give really good access front and back that work beautifully with a tail plug.

1 Like

Great dimensions…! Would be a great silhouette

1 Like

@valbowski77 She’s a feast for my eyes! We went with just knickers this time as after talking with her about it, she feels that the bra and knicker sets or all in one body won’t quite fit everwhere. Either fit the waist and not the bust, or fit the bust and everything else is too big!

I have never really thought about a plug with a tail …. until now!!

It’s got me thinking … maybe, just maybe!

R xx

Off the back of this thread I bought a tail plug and open backed from LH undis and pair them with a black corset hold ups and heels . It makes for a great silhouette​:rofl:

2 Likes

Glad you felt inspired, @speedingmullet!

1 Like