Lingerie suggestion

I'm looking for suggestions about some lingerie.
Our anniversary of when we met is coming up and I want to surprise OH with some lingerie. But there are some problems: I'm a 32E/32F so it has to be generous in the cups. I'm a size 10 up top apart from my 32e/fs and a 12 bottom.
Other problem is despite having lost 20kgs I still have areas I dislike intensely (bump and thighs).
So I was wondering if there are any outfits you can recommend that will highlight the good bits and not draw loads of attention to the bits I don't feel so confident with?

Bodystockings, Without a doubt!

LR2017 wrote:

Bodystockings, Without a doubt!

Seconded! Wife loves them as they are comfortable as well as sexy!

Crotchless body stocking would be good and not require removal for access so to speak. What about a nice satin/silk robe?

Hi Lulu!

I would've said a camisole with generous cups, but a cami may not cover your thighs. In fact usually they finish just under the bum (dependent upon your height!)

So I'd agree with the above and suggest trying a bodystocking. You can get ones with an open boob area so you'll show off your assets, but you can keep bum and thighs covered if you prefer. Like this one: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36744

Good luck! 😁

Hey lulu,

I am a 30F and I found the Barely There push up babydoll, in medium was a good fit. 

Although bum skimming you could always team it with some hold ups to cover more of the thigh area. 

Personally, I find that anything that is lace/sheer will also make for a better fit as it has some give to the bust area. I second sexybabe on the bodystocking selection too! 

I would go for a bodystocking too, my wife loves them and looks so sexy with full make up and heels. Panties are optional but crotchless are a good idea. Having said that we bought a crotchless bodystocking but the hole was small and not really in a comfortable place, my wife thought I would get some scissors and make the hole bigger but I just ripped them and it made her so horny. We now buy bodystockings like this just so they can be ripped, it sounds expensive but the experience is just wonderful.

PS Make sure you walk around in front of him for quite a while first and then he just won't be able to keep his hands off you.

So...bodysuit it is. We're just back from our first childless overnight stay and am happy to say we had a great time. Lots of fun was had.

I'll need to go through the Bodystocking section - any one in particular to be recommended?

Orchidman wrote:

I would go for a bodystocking too, my wife loves them and looks so sexy with full make up and heels. Panties are optional but crotchless are a good idea. Having said that we bought a crotchless bodystocking but the hole was small and not really in a comfortable place, my wife thought I would get some scissors and make the hole bigger but I just ripped them and it made her so horny. We now buy bodystockings like this just so they can be ripped, it sounds expensive but the experience is just wonderful.

PS Make sure you walk around in front of him for quite a while first and then he just won't be able to keep his hands off you.

This sounds like fun ;) OH has been known to rip things in the past in his haste to get it 😊 And the walking about in front of him first is a fab idea - if I can muster the attitude!

Orchidman wrote:

This sounds like fun ;) OH has been known to rip things in the past in his haste to get in 😊 And the walking about in front of him first is a fab idea - if I can muster the attitude!