Lingerie Suggestions for me

Good Evening

I am looking for some lingerie for myself and seeing what suggestions people have?

Got it down to these? Would crotchless be any good for a man or maybe not?

Looking for something that would be good to do a strip tease in
Lovehoney Night Lily Wine and Black Lace Basque Set - Lovehoney UK

Lovehoney Parisienne Wine Plunge Longline Bra and Crotchless Thong Set - Lovehoney

Lovehoney Treasure Me Purple Push-Up Bra Set - Lovehoney UK

Oh La La Cheri Red Floral Lace Bra Set (3 Piece) - Lovehoney UK

Lovehoney Shadow Lily Purple Lace Basque Set - Lovehoney UK

Thanks

1 Like

I like your choices. The problem with crotchless is that…and this is going to sound like I’m being a smart ass but I’m not… womens and mens bits are in different places. Men would need the crotchless area to be more on the front.
I bought this for my partner and he wears them back to front to make them crotchless for him.

Thanks @Jocat26 thats great help. Maybe I won’t go for the crotchless ones then.

Which do you think would be best for doing a good strip tease and having clothes pegs on my nipples?

1 Like

I would say have the pegs horizontal for a start and I wouldn’t go for a body unless you’re going to peel it down you, it would need to be roomy enough so that it doesn’t get stuck. I don’t know, my brain isn’t thinking that would be sexy. Something with a zip down the front might work well. How do you feel about padded cups?

What about something like this ? And look for underwear that has the opening on the back and wear them back to front for the crotchless look and feel.
Like these

1 Like

@JoCat They look very nice. Unsure on padded cups. Would they be better to keep the pegs on?

I was thinking this would be good for a strip tease:

Oh La La Cheri Red Floral Lace Bra Set (3 Piece) - Lovehoney UK

I could maybe keep the suspender belt and stockings on after taking the rest off?

Is the crotchless ones, the hole is at the back normally? I like to keep myself in the lingerie really so wearing them normally might help me then?

1 Like

@neildavey

Great selection, always excited choosing!

All look fantastic. My preference would be leaning towards the two basques.

The purple one is absolutely lovely and would be my top pick closely followed by the saucy wine and black number!

@Wood_Wow thanks for the feedback. Its nice getting others opinions.

Would you like me to upload a pic with the ones that I buy so you can rate me?

I like the zip for a tease but the cups might look odd without anything in the. Theres soft boning in that one that I didn’t really like, so I didn’t keep it, but if I didn’t bend over, then it was gorgeous. But I needed to be able to bend over.

My honest opinion is that there isn’t enough in that bra set to tease. If you had something over it and did your tease and took it off then you’ve got the bra and knickers to take off at different intervals. Have the knickers on over the suspender belt so you don’t have to undo the suspender clips to get them off.

The crotchless area is the bit that is between your legs. My parter has a crotchless body stocking and I cut the crotchless bit on that so it was extended to where his penis actually is.

I’m a bit new to women’s lingerie on men, but I’d go for the shadow lily purple lace Basque set. I’m very tempted myself :wink:

1 Like

I have a crotchless body but find that the crotchless bit sits right underneath, so my male bits are still tucked in nicely. A bit of adjustment can often lead to a full reveal, which always pleases my OH​:smiling_face:

I am thinking this as a minimum

Lovehoney Shadow Lily Purple Lace Basque Set - Lovehoney UK

1 Like

How about this as a 2nd piece as well? Would it be good for a strip tease and pegs on nipples?

Lovehoney Empress Blue Satin and Lace Body - Lovehoney UK

You’d need to wear hold ups unless you were going to wear a different suspender belt under it. Thats if you still want to keep the stockings on.

@JoCat I like to be told what to do. You tell me what to buy and I will buy it. I will go with your suggestion here :grinning:

I just need room for clothes pegs on my nipples

@Mercyun Can you give me a suggestion as well please and I will buy what you tell me too as well :slight_smile:

I just need room for clothes pegs on my nipples

Anyone tell me what to buy please?

Need room for pegs on nipples in bra

@Wood_Wow @JoCat @Mercyun I have bought these, what do you think?

2 Likes

@JoCat great tip

1 Like

I’ve no experience with pegs or nipple clamps so can’t really suggest anything. It all comes down to personal choice, the items you have chosen look great :+1: