Lingerie, what does your man like, silk or satin.

Silk or satin. What does your man like. Mine has a fetish for satin lingerie. My collection is now bulging from my wardrobe. How many sets have we all got to keep our man happy.

I love satin stuff but my hubbys not that keen i still wear it though! he prefers me in lace which i also love!

My OH loves fishnet and tarty as possible !! ; p

My partner like silk over satin but his fetish is leather. :) mine a sort of wet look material. Xx

I do like lingerie , mostly when it's off and on the bedroom floor ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Gentle giant wrote:

I do like lingerie , mostly when it's off and on the bedroom floor ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

typical man then

yummy mummy91 wrote:

Gentle giant wrote:

typical man then

Sorry WM, I love the wrapping paper on my Christmas / birthday present but I prefer the actual gift. After all am only a weak man .

Gentle giant wrote:

yummy mummy91 wrote:

Gentle giant wrote:

typical man then

Sorry WM, I love the wrapping paper on my Christmas / birthday present but I prefer the actual gift. After all am only a weak man .

it does indeed sound that way

I like the wife to wear what shows off her sexy body, as for msterial, lace for romance, and pvc/leather for bdsm.

My oh doesn't seem to mind what it is ,he finds it all sexy 😉 x

I love seeing my wife in either but have a slight preference for satin because its easier to keep looking nice after washing :-)

Not really the question, but I think the sexiest part of lingerie is the confidence to wear it.

It's not really a part of our intimate lives sadly. I think my wife just sees it as an unnecessary kerfuffle!