Lingerie

I have never had lingerie. I’m wondering what the best one to get would be? Just something simple would be great.

2 Likes

What’s your tastes, material you prefer, size

What do you like the look of?

3 Likes

Hi @megalb2003 welcome.

Have a look through the lingerie on the website and see what you like. Lingerie is very personal, everyone likes different things so it’s hard to know what to recommend without knowing what you might like.

3 Likes

@megalb2003 Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

I do prefer black or maybe red, something comfy as I have never worn any before and I’m not sure what I would like, I’m just kinda looking into what other people prefer and see if that’s something I wanna spend my money on or not.

Wear what you like the look of, rather than asking people what they like…
Browse the site and work out what you like

Hi Welcome to the forum.
I find that i tend to go for a chemise, babydoll or a basque set, i find these to be comfortable to wear.
Lh do have a great range of lingerie in lots of lovely colours, although i do usually end up going for the black.

3 Likes

I would second Babydolls & Chemises

3 Likes

I own a number of babydoll sets, incredibly comfortable and sexy, also very flattering.

Perhaps a good entry point. But a word of caution most are g-string or thong panties.

2 Likes

I started off with babydolls and chemises, until I realised I was buying them and not wearing them because I didn’t like them.
I prefer bodys and basques with stockings and bodystockings. Bodystockings are very easy and comfortable to wear.

6 Likes

It might also be important to note that lingerie will look different on different bodytypes (like pear, hourglass, etc).

If you have a much smaller waist in comparison to your shoulders and hips like me (I’m an hourglass), all babydolls and loose chemises will do is hide that and not look as flattering, whereas bodysuits that cinch at the waist will enhance that.

7 Likes

Hi @megalb2003 :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

As others have said, I think you need to have a look through the site and decide what type of lingerie appeals to you as we are all very different in our tastes.

If you feel comfortable doing so, sharing your measurements would also be helpful as people of a similar shape can suggest what lingerie they find most flattering and comfortable. For example, I’m a UK 12 -14 pear shape, only an A cup, small waist but bigger below. My favourite pieces wouldn’t work for the very well endowed.

If you find some different styles you like and any questions you have aren’t answered in the reviews, I’m sure there will be members on here who do have them and can help you out with specific queries.

ETA Sorry @RacyRosalee - same point, but you got there before me :rofl:

3 Likes

@megalb2003 First off , hello and welcome to the forums . Everybody already said what I would suggest .

As a starter to lingerie I love s chemise or babydoll - they are very cute and make you feel sexy - but also consider stockings / suspenders as again make you feel very feminine

As for colour - choose what you want

2 Likes

It would be helpful to know a little more information before recomending anything:

What is your body shape / size? Are you slim, pear shaped, curvy, hourglass…

Do you want support for your boobs?

What materials do you like? Lace, satin…

Like @JoCat, I started with babydolls and chemises because I was conscious of my tummy and I generally went for items with support for my boobs because they aren’t huge and I wanted them to look bigger. I now wear the complete oposite because I’ve realised that my boobs look great as they are, my OH prefers their natural shape and there’s nothing wrong with my tummy! I now prefer bodies and bra sets. This is my favourite bra set, very simple, comfortable and sexy without being too fussy.

This is my favourite body:

3 Likes

I have that same bra set and if the body came in a different colour I would have that too :tipping_hand_man:t2:

1 Like

Its all down to taste obviously it needs to be something that you feel comfortable wearing and makes you feel sexy and confident, it needs to be something that suits your body shape and something your partner would like.
My personal favourite is a basque they suit most body types and can be both classy and (pardon the term) sluty.

Howdy and welcome @megalb2003!

Depending on how “body-confident” you are I suppose. Mrs. Val has a confidence issues especially in her breast region as after having 2 kids, those beauties don’t quite stand up like they used to, but she is smoking hot in my opinion. I have bought her loads of stuff but she barely wears it. I found that a pretty bra and panty set (some crotchless panties just to add to the self-awareness of “naughtiness” and a great confidence booster as only you know and he/she will find out) and then a babydoll (we bought one similar to this but she prefers something under it for cover and support.

Plus, there are more layers to peel off and I love that!