Link under Topic title?

I’ve just seen @beblue’s Topic:

And wondered if I could get a similar link under my topic title. Turns out I could not. :slightly_smiling_face:

What’s your secret @beblue? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

:crystal_ball::woman_mage: what is this witchcraft?! How?

No witchcraft here @Ian_Chimp :blush:

I went to the Lovehoney product page, copied the link and then created the Topic and put the link in the Title.

It entered it automatically in the description area and I deleted the Link in the Title and wrote my own Title.

I’m not very computer savvy so apologies if you don’t understand what I did.

Xx

Ahhh, I was so close. :slightly_smiling_face: After I got the first one wrong I had a feeling it could be something like that. I think it must be done at the creation point, as editing it in didn’t do squat. :slightly_smiling_face:

I was sorely tempted to create another, but I thought @Lovehoney_Brenna might get annoyed if I spam the place up with guff. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Well done and no worries x

@Lovehoney_Brenna

I have a suggestion. :slightly_smiling_face: Using this new snippet of functionality that @beblue has discovered would it be worth setting up a new Sex Toy Tester 2020 Topic and embedding the tester list page in the title (and then deleting it and putting the proper one in)?

I believe you could even merge all the posts from the existing topic into the new one (which would then auto-close the old one). :+1:

That way you’d have a tester topic with a super handy link you could click without having to open the topic itself up. :slightly_smiling_face: (it also puts a link under the title at the top of the Topic too :+1:)

@Ian_Chimp All done! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looking good. :sunglasses: Sex Toy Tester List 2020

Would a link to the main Review page work under the main Review for Lovehoney - All you need to know! topic?

This one: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/reviews/

Hmmm, I am dubious to touch that thread because the images keep breaking!

1 Like

It’d have to be a brand new topic and a cut and paste job, so you might be right. :slightly_smiling_face: Maybe that one can wait.

And, another bonus :+1:, the link also shows up in the floating topic title box at the top of my screen (Android), so it’s accessible no matter where in the topic you are. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like