Lip attention is this common

What i find works well too for me is actually ignoring the clit to begin with and focusing on everywhere else (waiting till she starts squirming and begging is usually a good call) . it makes it super sensitive when you do touch her clit.

You can mix fingers in at the same time too. Like stroking or circling motions around the vagina are good. And obviously putting them in, but you dont need to jump strait there, you can just tease then in just a bit, or start with one (which in my experience is a brilliant tease). Or go really slow with thrusting them. Or you can just rub them internally (frount or back wall inside).

Lots of options, its fun to experiment to be honest. Find out what she likes best.
For example, some parts might be more sensitive than others.

Try different patterns and shapes on her clit too.
Up and down, side to side, flicking, sucking, nibbling, gently pinching, rolling it between your fingers like a nipple, making a big arc back and forth that swipes her clit in passing, small or large circles.
Or combine them too, Sucking+flicking for example :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Get her to tell you what feels good and what she liked best. Then next time you can break out all the fun tricks

8 Likes