Lip attention is this common

So like many others Valentine’s night was wow :hot_face:
However my normally quiet OH asked me while I was doing some undercover detective work to spend more time licking,sucking and biting her labia, both inner and outer. Now I’m not shy to some undercover detective work and normally just concentrate on the magic button, however the squirming and wriggle’s and thighs like a vice round my head told me the labia attention was well received, do others also like this too??? Do other vagina owners like labia attention too??

5 Likes

Yes, very much so. Its also very sensitive for me. The dip between the inner labia and the outer part of the vulva is also a good spot to try and also the crease at the top of the inner leg can be sensitive.
I also find find making circles around the entrance to my vagina drives me nuts. Also the edge of my labia majora

:+1: all fun options to explore. Its very sensitive down there

8 Likes

@Green_Eyed_Girl thanks I guess ignorance on my part always diving in straight to the magic button. I’ll take tips from you as a master class lesson

What i find works well too for me is actually ignoring the clit to begin with and focusing on everywhere else (waiting till she starts squirming and begging is usually a good call) . it makes it super sensitive when you do touch her clit.

You can mix fingers in at the same time too. Like stroking or circling motions around the vagina are good. And obviously putting them in, but you dont need to jump strait there, you can just tease then in just a bit, or start with one (which in my experience is a brilliant tease). Or go really slow with thrusting them. Or you can just rub them internally (frount or back wall inside).

Lots of options, its fun to experiment to be honest. Find out what she likes best.
For example, some parts might be more sensitive than others.

Try different patterns and shapes on her clit too.
Up and down, side to side, flicking, sucking, nibbling, gently pinching, rolling it between your fingers like a nipple, making a big arc back and forth that swipes her clit in passing, small or large circles.
Or combine them too, Sucking+flicking for example :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Get her to tell you what feels good and what she liked best. Then next time you can break out all the fun tricks

8 Likes

In short- YES! I personally much prefer this to the magic button. There’s only been one man who gave me plenty of lip attention and I still think about it now. Having my labia licked and sucked on feels incredibly gentle and sensitive in the best way and it’s such an intimate and sexy warm up before diving straight in.

4 Likes

I usually start by kissing then licking the outer lips then slowly move to the entrance to the vagina and finally work my way slowly upwards to the clitoris. She seems to enjoy the slow progression much more than diving straight for the clitoris itself.

2 Likes

I don’t get eaten out often, but thinking about it, yeah when I do I prefer attention all around the area. Though I’m mostly about being tongue fucked, and I do enjoy attention on my clit, I find it much harder to cum from it so I’d rather enjoy the overall sensations and that does indeed involve the labia too

1 Like

Hell yeah! I love labia attention :smiling_imp: There’s so many nerves all around the vulva so stroking is great.

4 Likes

My OH absolutely loves lip attention as much as clit attention but it has to be limited as it sends her wild too quickly!! :smirk::smirk::smirk:

1 Like

Yes, yes, YES!

I kove to have all my vulva, devoured before my clit, every millimetre :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

If you haven’t gone through this thread yet, it’s worth checking out! Fantastic technique tips and suggestions, including “lip attention” :stuck_out_tongue::+1:

3 Likes

I came here to say that I’ve always had naturally bigger lips (on my face) and it seems to drive men wild! They get noticed a lot and I’ve always wondered why?! But it seems I underestimated the LH community haha! I love this thread! All your advice sounds amazing! :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

My labia are larger than normal. My clit is bigger, but there’s quite a dangle between my legs and I’m pretty self-conscious about it. Took a while for me to get used to it, but I don’t mind a partner sucking on them.

One of my partners actually has bigger labia than me. Didn’t even think it was possible, but the first time she took her underwear off I was in awe. She’s very sensitive and loves having them rubbed gently.

The big issue with large labia is cleanliness. I’m always dripping wet, so mine are usually damp and stuck together. Easy to get thrush or other problems if not sucked clean and dried off regularly.

2 Likes

They probably all want blow jobs lol