Lipstick blowjob

I’m a big fan of giving oral and last night I dressed up all sexy and ended the night giving a wonderful blowjob and when finished I noted a lot of red lipstick over his shaft - he loved it and I ask if other people wear lipstick only to show the marks on the shaft of the penis :stockings: :lipstick:

16 Likes

Never had it as my wife neither give blow jobs or wears lipstick, but i think it’s sexy AF…

3 Likes

Would love that,lucky man

1 Like

My OH never goes out without lippy on, so if we end having a fun time there must be some on my shaft. Trouble is I’ve probably kissed it all off by the time it’s blowjob time​:rofl::wink:

3 Likes

@batjamboree Try doing the rainbow method :smirk:

Use a different colour and work your way up the shaft with each colour…rainbow d*ck haha

4 Likes

I really want to try this now

1 Like

This sounds super hot! My wife doesn’t normally wear lipstick but would love to try it.

2 Likes

@euphoricpower69
Why doesn’t it do it for you… if you dont mind me asking… I love it when she sucks my cock.

3 Likes

There was a young man from Rantoul
Who had little red spots on his tool.
Said the doctor, a cynic,
“Get out of my Clinic!
Just wipe off the lipstick, you fool!”

:wink:

2 Likes

Same situation as @Scottishfunk for me but I’d like to try it but i can dream…

4 Likes

Yes Mrs W wears lipstick and I think it is great to see it on my shaft, almost “proof of delivery” …

5 Likes

I had not heard of rainbow parties until a few years ago . Just my luck they were not around when I was a young man . Cum to think of it , I can not remember a BJ with lipstick left on my shaft , might have to encourage my wife to give it a go .

3 Likes

Watch out for the cynical doctor! :wink:

1 Like

This is really hot and I love a red lipstick blowjob. One of my favorite things. I know batjamboree u say u dont like cum / sperm but u r really missing out. I love a good BJ with lipstick on my shaft and to ejaculate on my partners mouth

Red lipstick can leave evidence of a good deep throat job, kiss that base and leave a good red lippy love ring!:kiss:

2 Likes

I appreciate that a man wants to cum during a blow job and god I have tried but just cannot do it

It’s been over 30 years of trying but still cannot swallow my husbands cum - the fact bugs me as I actually enjoy sucking his cock (he enjoys it too) and have to stop at the pleasure point

It may be a psychological thing - but first time I swallowed I was sick 10 minutes later - not exactly what I wanted to do that day (especially when his mother came to help me - while I was in his house wearing no top)

1 Like

@batjamboree
We were just talking about the fact my OH doesnt like the paella I make coz it tastes too much of saffron.
Maybe you should slowly try a little at a time. Dab it and suck your finger. Never know, after many times you might get past your disgust for it…
I like stilton cheese… But I never thought I would.
Avocado and water melon will never get past my lips but I bet if I tried and tried I would learn to enjoy what others do.

You don’t have to feel bad about not swallowing your husband’s cum. My OH doesn’t like it either, or over her face, but it doesn’t detract from my pleasure, or hers. We find we can both judge the moment perfectly,she more than me sometimes, and end up with it all over one of our bodies, or both​:wink:I guess it’s all a matter of taste (groan)!:rofl:

@batjamboree
The obvious question is , how low can you go…can you leave a red lipstick ring right at the base of his shaft… as you are so accommodating with BJ’s , i sincerely hope he reciprocates with his tongue on your clit.
I love a BJ and love going down just as much.

2 Likes

I can say I get no complaints - I can take the whole shaft and I don’t gag either and yes I wear lipstick to leave a red ring at the bottom of his cock

He has learnt not to cum in my mouth but to withdraw seconds before and shoot over my face / body or sometimes I just finish him off with my hands or using my knickers

3 Likes