Lipstick fetish

Hi. Does anyone here love when a woman puts her best lipstick on. Is it just me that loves this or are there others out there?

4 Likes

Not sure it’s a fetish but my husband loves when I wear a bright red lipstick and always comments :lipstick:

2 Likes

I met someone in a club i was instantly attracted to her, her lips were standing out for me​:heart_eyes::star_struck: she had Black lipstick.

We started dating and when she would put on the same lipstick i knew it was going to be a Hot night.

Helloooooo

I hadn’t thought of this but I have heard men like red. Is that true?

Welcome to the forum!! Yes I can defo see the appeal of a good lipstick and I’m sure there must be others on here who find it hot like you do :sweat_smile:

I can never help myself around a woman in ted lipstick. Especially love when they kiss me with it

I like the look of a lady in lipstick but I’m really not a fan of kissing them when they’re wearing it! Obviously doesn’t stop me though :wink::joy:

I flipping love a good lipstick.
My favourite lipsticks that my wife wears are:

• black
  • purple
  • red

But then there sometimes where she doesn’t wear any but puts more dark eye make up on and that’s equally as hot! A bit how Avril Lavigne does it. :drooling_face::grinning::face_holding_back_tears::star_struck::astonished::partying_face:

I never wear lipstick… and my husband has never commented on it :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

@jesseh

I adore the allure of a rich red lipstick. :lipstick:

I think it draws attention to the lips and makes them stand out. Lips are such a sensual part of the body, highlighting them can totally draw us in!

I love lipstick on women too. And yes I feel it adds to the wow factor when getting a blowjob, until it starts to clump and smear. There is no lipstick that can sustain Ms.Anony’s…waterproof lipstick level while in the middle of the feed though. We’ve tried them all.

As for color palette it’s a little different due to skin tone, but the more vibrant and bright the better in both our opinions regardless of color. Honestly I’ve never see a color on her I don’t like, but some have more appeal than others, though I can’t really explain why.

That being said, no lipstick and lip liner can kind of have the same effect. It’s not like I’ve ever complained about a woman that didn’t wear lipstick/liner either though.

Funny (true) short story; I sent my Mom a picture of Ms.Anony while on the phone with my Mom. After I had made the decision to move cross country to be with her, after meeting her by accident while visiting friends in Silicon Valley. .

• My Mom said Ms.Anony was “very pretty.”
  • StepFather said, “Wow, she’s beautiful.” Which I later learned hurt my mom’s feelings as he isn’t exactly a man of many words in the compliment department.
  • Mom, first question: “Are her lips really that big or is it because of the black lipstick on black lips that makes them look that big?” (I giggled a little internally because it’s not like there’s any unfamiliarity with Cajun Creole women everywhere in Louisiana, and the question kind of caught me by surprise).
  • Me: “They’re that big without lipstick Mom.”
  • Mom, slow pause and then, “….oh Wow, I wish I had lips like that.” Was her exact response, which again shocked even me, as I can pretty much predict the exact words she’s going to say before they come out of her mouth - in spite of being surprised twice in the same conversation.
  • Stepfather: (Wisely remained silent, lol).