List of at Least 24 Sex Toys for Sex Toy Bingo

I need help creating a unique list of at least 24 Sex Toys.

They could be real Lovehoney Sex Toys that I could describe well in 1-4 short words, I might even use the images of the toys in a visual image bingo card.

1 Like

Rechargeable wand, butt plug, cock ring, dildo, handcuffs, rope, glass dildo, bullet Vibrator…
The list goes on

Clamp and chain for nipples!!!

These are great, keep them coming!

Mains wand, womanizer,

Don’t know about unique but, Rose, Rabbit, spreader bar, crop, fleshlight, prostate massager, flogger :woman_shrugging:

Electrosex unit, nipple suckers, flickering tongue, stroker, anal beads.

@BuzzBuzzBingo Here’s the list so far. I guess I only need to add 1.

1. Rechargeable Wand
  2. Butt Plug
  3. Cock Ring
  4. Dildo (Realistic)
  5. Handcuffs
  6. Rope
  7. Glass Dildo
  8. Bullet Vibrator
  9. Nipple Clamps w/Chain
  10. Mains Wand
  11. Womanizer (Pro40/Classic/Premium/Starlet)
  12. Rose
  13. Rabbit vibrator
  14. Spreader Bar
  15. Crop
  16. Fleshlight
  17. Prostate massager
  18. Flogger
  19. Electrostim unit
  20. Nipple suckers
  21. Flickering tongue
  22. Stroker
  23. Anal Beads

And I would add…

1. Vibrating Cock Ring
  2. Womanizer OG
  3. Fantasy Dildo
  4. Mattress Restraints
  5. Sex Swing
  6. Bit Gag
  7. Ball Gag
  8. Collar
  9. nJoy Wand
  10. We-Vibe Chorus (or couples-type vibe)
  11. Harness/Strap-on
  12. Ben Wa Balls
  13. Remote control egg vibrator

Is that enough?

1 Like

Don’t forget cock cages too!! :grin:

3 Likes

Excellent list @LRLRL ! Sorry for the delay in responding. Thank you all for contributing words!

I put those together into a bingo card. What do you think?

Imagine playing the game by showing the products (or pictures of them), one by one while everyone checks it off on their bingo card (if they have it). The first to get bingo wins one of the products.

OR

Everyone plays at home. You cut up the list of items and put them in a hat. Each day (or appropriate time), draw one from the hat, and use the item, cross it off on your bingo card. Everyone wins here :slight_smile: Each person could their own bingo card and each hoping for a certain item (maybe because they like it).

OR

Each day (or appropriate time), engage in an act using an item of your choosing, and then cross it off on your bingo card. Might force you to try something you wouldn’t normally, just to get a bingo.

How would you play?

3 Likes

the lovehoney advent calendars are 24 sex toys with images of each. Dunno if that helps

It does help! I didn’t know about them. Looks like they are only available in August though? Anyone have one that I could check out now?

Maybe I can work with someone from LoveHoney to create a Bingo version of this upcoming holiday’s advent calendar for LoveHoney? Any moderator hear this? I can help!

I have bought two of them in the past. There’s tik Tok and I think YouTube videos people have posted about whats in them. They are usually pretty similar every year except for a few changes. Theres always a different “big ticket item” every year. The first year I got a womanizer clit stimulator and last year I got a blowmotion masturbator.

The rest of the items tend to be: strokers, butt plugs, some sort of restraint or ties, blindfold, sometimes a massager, a couple of bullet or g-spot vibes, massage candles/oils, cockrings, sex position cards, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, fancy butt plugs, etc

Great idea! :purple_heart:

Please remember not to use the Forum to solicitate business. If the cards are free, that is okay, however promoting businesses here is strictly forbidden.

Thank you :slight_smile:

4 Likes